열한

We land in Sydney and collect our luggage, our staff takes them and go first to the van. We wait for them to come back.
Once they come back we go with them and walk out of the luggage claim area. Immediately fans start screaming, chanting the fan chant and calling out our names. One of the fans say, "Jeslyn! Feel better soon!"

I look at the fan that screamed that and I said, "Thank you!"

All the fans scream and I cover my mouth when Jimin comes up to me and hits my back. He starts to laugh to, "I think the fans like you now."

"Maybe!" I say smiling.

We get to the van and I sit next to Jungkook. Jin is driving next to him is Hobi. In front of me is, Taehyung, Namjoon and Yoongi. Next to Jungkook is Jimin.

We start driving to my old town, it was maybe about 3 hours away from Sydney. Soon enough I fall asleep.

꧁Taehyung's pov꧂
I see (Y/n) sitting in front of me with her eyes closed, I turn to Namjoon Hyung.

"Hyung, is (Y/n) sleeping?" I ask poking him.

"I think so." He replies, "Why?"

I think she's uncomfortable. I poke Jungkook's leg. "Yes Hyung?"

"(Y/n) is sleeping, she looks uncomfortable." I say pointing to (Y/n).

"What should I do?" Jungkook asks looking at (Y/n).

"Lean her head on your shoulder or something Kookie!" Jin exclaims from the front, "She'll wake up uncomfortable and sore."

"I don't want to wake her up." Jungkook says.

I notice Hobi taking out the camera. He starts to film. I look at Jungkook, "Just make sure she's comfortable. Putting her head on your shoulder is the best way."

"Why?"

"Because you're the perfect height for it." I say.

"I don't want her to be uncomfortable or sore when she wakes up." Jungkook says putting his hand under her head, "Ouch, her earrings."

I chuckle a bit and look at Hobi who's smiling. I turn back around and see (Y/n) head now resting on Jungkook's shoulder. She looks much more comfortable. I smile.

꧁Your pov꧂
"(Y/n)-ah, wake up, we're here." I hear Jungkook say.

I open my eyes to notice that my head is on his shoulder. I gasp and sit up, "I'm sorry Hyung, I didn't mean to-"

"No, it was the boys and I, especially Tae." He says smiling, "You looked uncomfortable."

"Well then, thank you." I say smiling.

We head out of the van and go to the house. I take my keys and unlock the door. My old house... I sigh and walk in, followed by the others. "Is the memorial really tomorrow?" I ask walking around.

"Yes, it is, and we get the rest of the week to look around." Namjoon replies, "I know you don't want to speak Korean right now."

I nod my head, picking up a picture from a table in the hallway. It of our family, my father, my mother and I, looking so happy. What went wrong?

I feel the tears from in my eyes. I put the picture back down and turn around, "It's fine Hyung, everything I'll be okay."

"Well, your mother wrote that she wanted a traditional Korean memorial." Namjoon says.