앙홉

"What?" I ask the lady again.

"Your mother has passed away."

Tears fill my eyes, "Thank you." I hang up and look at the vlive, "Yes, I think we're about to go eat now, so Yoongi and I must go." I say quickly while trying to smile.

We wave to the vlive I stand up and head to one of the corners of the studio. I sit down and start crying, bringing my knees to my chest and cutting my face in them.

I believe Yoongi turned off the vlive and he fled over to me, "(Y/n)? What happened, speak in English, don't worry about it." He says sitting down next to me.

I can't help myself, I just cry and cry. I lift my head and look at Yoongi, "Hyung... my... my..."

"Your what?" He asks in English.

"My eomma..." I put my head back down and suddenly there's a knock on the door.

"(Y/n)! It's me, Namjoon, is everything okay?"

"How did he know..?" I ask looking at Yoongi.

He shrugs his shoulders and stands up to let Namjoon in.

Namjoon walks over to me and whispers, "The love is still on."

I look up him shocked, then I look up onto the couch and see Yoongi's phone still on and facing us. I sigh and wipe my tears, "Hello army." I say waving.

"She'll be okay, her Hyungs will take care of her." Yoongi says standing up, "Goodbye!"

We all wave and I watch Yoongi turn it off. "I'm so sorry (Y/n)." He says walking over to me and sitting down next to me.

"It's okay." I say smiling.

"What happened?" Namjoon asks, "I was watching the stream and I saw you pick up and phone call and start crying."

"Oh, my... my mother passed away..." I say wiping my tears.

Suddenly I get enveloped into a massive hug. I notice that Namjoon and Yoongi are hugging me, this is the first time that Yoongi has hugged me.

"It's okay to cry (Y/n)nie." Yoongi says, "Remember all those years ago?"

"Yeah..."

"I'm always there for you, and so are the others, right Namjoon?"

"Yes, of course."

"You can cry whenever you want, you have it the hardest out of all of us, living with 7 boys that don't understand sometimes that you are actually a female. It's difficult, we know you are sensitive. So, please, never hold in your feelings." Yoongi says patting my back, "You can come to me and cry."

I look at him and smile, "Thank you, both of you. I don't know what to do anymore." I say crying, "Should I go to Australia?"

Namjoon looks at me, "Do you want to?"

"I don't know if I should, I mean, we have a lot of work right now..." I say putting my head back down.

"You should." Yoongi says. "Maybe, we all should?"

"You mean, you want to come with me?" I ask.

"Yeah, why not? It's better than going alone." Yoongi says.

"I agree." Namjoon says, "We can travel and take a bit of a break."

"Really?"

"Do you want to?" Namjoon asks, "Because I can call PD-nim."

"How about we ask the other members first?" I ask, "In case they don't want to go."

"I'm sure they'll want to, but I'll ask." Namjoon says.

"Thanks, Hyung."

"What did I say? There's no need for formalities when we are at home." He says laughing.

"I forgot..." I say chuckling a bit.

"See, now you're laughing." Yoongi says, "Come on, let's ask the others." 

"Yeah..."

"Also, just so you know, everyone was watching the stream, so they know about what happened." Namjoon says opening the door. 

"Good, so I don't need to explain." I say giggling. 

We walk out of my studio and head to the living room, suddenly when all of the see me they run up to me and give me a huge group hug. "Thank you..." 

"Let's go to Australia." Namjoon suddenly says, "Only if you want to go." 

"Yes! Let's go!" All of the boys shout. 

I feel the tears coming back. I can't believe they want to go to Australia with me. I can't believe it.

"Are you feeling better now?" Jungkook asks. 

"Yeah, thanks Hyung." I say smiling at him.

"Let me call PD-nim and see if he'll say yes." Namjoon says, "Just, take it easy (Y/n)nie." 

"Will do." I say smiling at him. 

When Namjoon leaves we all go to the couch and sit down, "(Y/n)-ah." Jin calls, "Army is worried about you." 

"Wait, really?" I ask looking over at him. 

"They are, there is a hashtag on Twitter that's trending right now, #staystrong(Y/n)" Jin says, he hands me his phone and I read the tweet.

I smile and scroll through, seeing many more supportive tweets. I can't believe it, a few years ago Army used to hate me, and now they are supporting me! I feel more tears come to my eyes. 

"Yah! (Y/n)-ah! You're so sensitive!" Yoongi exclaims hitting my back and smiling. 

"I'm sorry." I say smiling.

"Remember what I said okay?" Yoongi says, "Remember it." 

"Don't worry, I will."