역섯

I wake up the next morning to Jin screaming. I sit up and open my door, "Why Jin Hyung?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

He turns around and smiles. "She's awake!"

All of the boys come over and they give me a massive hug, "We're so proud of you." Namjoon says.

"Why?" I ask, I'm so confused.

"You're trending again!"

"Huh?"

Taehyung takes out his phone and shows me Twitter, I see the hashtag #staystrong(Y/n) trending at number two. I smile and click on it.

I smile reading through some tweets about it

I smile reading through some tweets about it. I think last nights spontaneous vlive was a good thing. I give the boys a hug and they all laugh and smile.

"Let's have breakfast!" Jin exclaims.

We all go to the dinner table and sit down. I noticed Jin made a really nice breakfast for us today.

"Why is it so nice today, Hyung?" I ask taking a pancake.

"Well, your finally recognised for something you did. And it wasn't bad recognition!" Jin replies making me laugh.

"Thank you." I lower my head and he chuckles.

After breakfast me go to the tv and see.

I look at the screen in shock. I look at the others and they are shocked too. "Since when, did people, make edits, of me?" I ask.

"Now apparently..." Namjoon says smiling, "Lets watch it."

He clicks on the video and it shows me being stupid. At the beginning of the video it says, "I know people have given (Y/n) lots of hate for joining bts. But on the inside, she is a really fun person. That's why I made this."

I smile and we continue to watch the video. It shows moments of me looking at the camera and making funny faces which we all laugh at.

"When did you do that?!" Jimin asks laughing.

"I don't remember!" I reply dying from laughter.

There's another clip of me standing in front of the camera while waiting for the boys to get ready, I look at the camera and sigh, "Today, we are filming the music video for uh..." I stand there and think for a bit, "We are shooting the music video for..."

"For Fake Love." The camera man says.

"Ah! Yes, for Fakeu Loveu~" I say then laugh. "I'm already finished and ready to go, do you like my outfit?" I say showing off my first outfit.
(Pick one of the three)

"I do have another outfit, maybe I'll show you guys later

"I do have another outfit, maybe I'll show you guys later. How about we interview the boys?" The camera man gives me the camera and I walk into the dressing area.

"Let's go talk to Suga Hyung~" I walk over to him and put the camera in front of us two, "Yo Hyung, day hello to Army!"

"Hi Army, it's me, (Y/n) therapist." He says waving.

"Hyung!"

"It's true." He says shrugging his shoulders.

"Are you finished?" I ask turning to face him.

"Yeah, why?"

"Let's go hang out while we wait for the others!"

Suga smiles, "Okay."

We walk out of the dressing area and walk to the stage where we will be filming, "Army look away! There are spoilers!" I say laughing.

"This girl is so silly." Yoongi says putting his arm across my shoulders.

"Yoongi Hyung, you're just as bad."

"What? No!"

We hang out for a bit until it's time to film.