스물

"Here to perform Black Swan for the very first time on television, please welcome BTS!" James says and the audience cheers and the camera goes to us.

Our outfit:

"Ladies and gentlemen! BTS!" James shouts coming onto the stage. He gives us hugs saying how cool our performance was. "Check out Map of the Soul: 7 on February 21st! We'll be right back!" 

We go into a ad break to fix up the stage and get changed from our performance ourfits

"Welcome B.T.S!" James Corden shouts and the crowd claps, we walk out onto the stage and gives him handshakes and hugs.

I sit down next to Hobi and Jin, we just performed at the Grammy's and it was one of the best experiences in my life.

"Thank you for being here guys. We love you so much on this show, you have had the most incredible time since you were last here, you're fresh off your Grammy performance you are the first kpop band ever to perform at the Grammys, tell me what was the highlight of performing at the Grammys?" James says smiling. 

"What was it, what was it?" Namjoon says. 

"Everything about that night was so special and having BTS and kpop on stage, we couldn't believe it." Hobi says, I smile at pat his back. 

"It's incredible, it really is." James says. 

"It felt like kpop was finally recognised worldwide." Namjoon says. 

"Next year we're going to do BTS stage." Yoongi says.

I start laughing and he looks at me smiling, the fans cheer and Jimin starts to say yes. 

"Now in April, you're setting off on a massive world tour. And your dance routines are so elaborate, they're so intricate, they're completely brilliant to watch. What do you do if you forget a dance move?" James asks. "How do you cover it up?" 

Namjoon starts to translate and Jin and Jungkook put their hands together and start saying "Sorry, I'm sorry! One more time please, I'm sorry!" 

"But in the middle of a routine and you;re like, 'ahh I'm gone wrong' do you just have a go to move?" He does the woah and Jungkook, Tae, Jin and Hobi start to copy James, smiling. 

"What do we do?" Namjoon asks again. 

"It's not in my vocabulary." Taehyung says leaning back, "I'm perfect." 

I start to laugh and James moves on, "Jhope, you;re the quickest to learn the dance rotuines, what do you do if you mess up?" 

"Hmm, I don't care." Hobi says smiling. The fans start cheering and clapping. 

"(Y/n)-ah!" A fan shouts, I look over and wave, "Saranghaeyo!" I hiccup and cover my mouth, "(Y/n)-ah!" 

"Hi~" I say smiling, the fans scream and I cover my mouth again. 

"She's shy right now." Namjoon says laughing. 

"What I understand is that (Y/n) used to get a lot of hate earlier." James says. 

"Yes, I did." I say nodding. "So, I still get shocked when fans say I love you to me or something nice, since I was used to them hating me. yes the hate stopped eventually but I don't usually get things like I love you so..." I hit my cheeks. 

Hobi leans over and gives me a hug, "(Y/n)-ah, fans love you, of course they do. If they are a fan they love all of us." 

I smile and he pats my head, the crowd awws and I cover my face again, "Agh! (Y/n)! Always shy." Suga says turning around and patting my thigh.

"I love you (Y/n)!" A crowd member screams.

I chuckle and look into the crowd, "I love you too Army." I say smiling. 

The crowd cheers and I put my head on Jin's shoulder. 

"Now, you're about to release your new album, February 21st. We are so excited. What can we except from the album?" James asks changing the topic. 

"What can we expect from the album?" Namjoon asks, the crowd laughs and Namjoon tries again, "What can we except from the album?" He waits a bit, "Okay." 

We all start to laugh, including the audience, "Okay, so um... the title 7. It's been seven years since our debut, we had seven members, the suddenly (Y/n) joined and made BTS better than it has ever been, so, seven is a really important number for us. So is eight. So we practiced so hard for the tracks, the dance routines, of course. Please stay in tune for the album, it's going to be like, like, yeah. I know Army loves (Y/n)'s solo songs, there could be a solo song waiting there for you. Who knows?" The crowd cheers.

"I always feel every lucky whenever you come on the show, we have the most incredible support from your fans, the BTS Army, many of whom who camped out overnight outside the studio. Is there any message you want to say them, the people at home, any message you want to give the BTS Army?" 

Namjoon and Jimin point to Tae and 'present' him. "We want Army to be happy through our music, and we will be there for you we love." 

Namjoon taps Jimin's thigh basically telling him to speak. "We love them, what a beautiful message BTS!" 

The fans cheer and we all laugh, I lean over and hug Jimin laughing. Hobi hugs him too. 

The camera cut and we all head backstage. "Thank you so much for coming onto our show. It means a lot to us here." James says. 

I walk up to him and smile, "It's our pleasure." 

He gives me a hug. 

Soon we all head back to our hotel, we still have so many more interviews to do...