Jimin Ending

"(Y/n)..?" I look over and see Jimin standing at the doorway, "What are you doing here?!"

"Nothing." I say pushing the bottles of pills and alcohol under the sink.

"I'm not blind." He says walking over to me, he sits down next to be and I put my head on his shoulder, "Why?"

I take my phone and show him the comments, "Its Not worth it's Jimin, I can't handle this anymore."

"No (Y/n), these are just haters that are jealous of you. You're so talented and everyone loves you, we need you in bts, it isn't bts without you."

"Jimin..."

"Please (Y/n), don't do this."

"It's what's best... now please..."

"No, I'm not leaving you."

He picks me up and takes me to my bed. I lay down and he lays down next to me.

"What are we doing?" I ask turning to face him and wiping my tears.

"We're doing to cuddle until your problems are fixed."

"Jimin, it doesn't work like that..."

"Not if you say that."

He then wraps his arms around me and puts his leg over my thigh.

"I have something to tell you, but I'm not sure if now is the best time..." He says sighing, "It can either make you really happy or disappointed."

"Just tell me Jimin." I say chuckling a bit.

"I love you."

I look up at him shocked, "Y-you love me?"

"Yes, I have for a while now, I wanted to tell you before but I didn't have the chance... I also thought you had feelings for Yoongi or Hobi."

"No Jimin, I love you too."

I feel his lips on mine and he starts to kiss me, after a few seconds I kiss back, mainly because I didn't really know how to kiss...

꧁꧂
"(L/n) (Y/n) and Park Jimin habe recently gotten married! The two kpop stars are now on their honeymoon in Hawaii! Have fun and stay safe, many army's are waiting for you to come home!" The reporter on the tv says.

I look at Jimin and kiss his cheek.

"What was that for?" He asks turning around smiling.

"I love you." I say kissing he cheek again.

He smiles and pushes me down onto the bed, he starts me to kiss me all over my face and I'm a giggling mess.

"I love you too, I'm so glad I found you."

"I'm so glad you saved me."