스물하나

I shut my eyes and start to cry, this isn't happening to me, it can't be. I'm getting hate again, I'm stressed out again, I can think anymore. I went to a therapist today and they told me that I have depression. I can't handle this anymore.

I sit up and walk over to Jungkook's and I's shared bathroom, the boys are out right now and I stand in front of the mirror. I take out my phone and look at the comments of my recently posted picture.

"You are not a good part of bts, you should just leave and become a solo artist."

"You aren't good enough, you're the reason why they get so much hate. They're better off without you."

"I don't get my BangPD put her in there in the first place, what was he thinking?"

"(Y/n) should just leave bts, I'm sure it'll make their job easier."

"(Y/n) is just trying to manipulate the boys into loving her. Fake bitch."

"(Y/n) should just die."

I slam my phone down, that one comment keeps on ringing in my head. "(Y/n) should just die."

"(Y/n) should just die."

Maybe I should just die.

I take out my anti depressants and all the other mediations in the bathroom.

I run around the house grabbing everything I can.

I go to the fridge and take out bottles of beer and wine, I notice some vodka and take it too.

I run back into the shared bathroom and sit down.

I unscrew all of the bottles and open the bottle of vodka.