열둘

I wake up the next morning and start practicing my speech for the funeral. I walk downstairs with my palm cards in my hand. "And she was such a wonderful mother, she only had love for her family..."

"(Y/n)-ah! Good morning!" Jin says, I ignore him and continue reading, "(Y/n)??"

"I know she is happy in heaven, she has once again met my father..."

"(Y/n)! Morning!" Hobi says, "(Y/n)?"

"I hope they are happy together once again. Even though all of the hardships we went though."

I sigh and put my palm cards down, "Okay, now, in Indonesian." I take a deep breath (italics is Indonesian) "Hello, friends, family and loved ones. On the 23rd of June 2017, my mother was involved in a car accident..."

"Morning, Hobi, Jin Hyung and (Y/n)nie..?" Namjoon says walking into the kitchen. "(Y/n), please."

I don't hear him and continue, "(Y/n)!"

I jump and turn to him, "Oh my goodness, Hyung you scared me!" I exclaim holding my heart.

"I'm sorry but you've been practicing that for ages, it's almost time to leave." He says.

"I'm not ready, I can't do this..." I say lowering my head.

"You don't need palm cards." Someone says, I turn and see it's Yoongi, "Speak from your heart."

I look at him and he smiles, "Okay..."

"You'll do great." He says giving me a thumbs up because getting some water.

After a few minutes, we leave to go to the funeral. Once we arrive I get out of the car. The body has already been buried. I get out of the car, we were the last to arrive when all of the guests scream.

I look and see all of the people that my mother invited. It seems like they're fans of us...

"It's really BTS!" I hear a girl shout.

I look at the boys and I sigh. "Are all of my mum's friends fans of us?" I ask looking down.

"(Y/n)-ah, it's okay."

"No, it's not." I sigh, "Let's Just get this over and done with."

I greet all the guests when my auntie comes up to me, "Oh my goodness! (Y/n)! I haven't seen you in years! How are you?"

"Hi Auntie, I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm good thank you! My husband and I had a child, she is a big fan of you guys, and she was wondering if she could get your signatures and if you could sing a song for her." She says smiling.

"I'll have to talk to them first, I'll see what I can do." I say smiling and turning around to go to the others.

"Guys." I say, they turn around and I see so many girls here. But suddenly a car pulls up. I read the name on the side and it is one of the news stations?!

~Timeskip~
We arrive at the hotel and I shut myself in my shared room with Tae.

"(Y/n)-ah!" Jin shouts.

I don't answer and just sit there crying. I can't believe this. Today was for my mother, not for BTS. I hear the tv playing outside. I decide to go out and see what's on. 

I sit down on the couch and wipe my tears, I must only seem weak to the boys. 

"Today, BTS turned up to a funeral of Mrs (L/n), one of the member's mother." The news reporter says, "Here is some footage."