1. SIDNAAZ OFFICIALLY ENGAGED!

At Sidharth's house his mom and he himself were in no mood to sleep so Sidharth was sharing everything about His journey with his Mom.. His Mom sensed that In Most part of His Journey, the one person he mentioned the most was Shehnaaz.. Sidharth tried to hide his emotions related to Shehnaaz but as you know nothing can be hidden from a Mother Specially if She's your Best Friend too.. And we know how close Sidharth is to his Mum..
His Mum initiated Shehnaaz's topic and Asked him what he actually feels about Her..
Listening to this Sidharth was lost in his thoughts and recalling the all his moments with her trying to think what answer to give to his Mum..
His Mum patted his hands lightly to bring him back to the reality and Said- Beta, I know You have fallen in love with her.. I can see it in Your eyes.. 

I'm proud of Your choice because I have seen all the episodes very carefully and
She has protected You many times and held you close in her little arms whenever you were angry and Beta, You know I understand every action of Yours and I will never try to control you, Just tell me what are You thinking right now.. I want to know what's bothering You..
Sidharth- Mom, I love you so much. Honestly, I already knew You'd understand but thank you for talking to me about this.. You observed everything right and now I'll answer your question and I need your thoughts about it..
I'm just bothered about the age gap Mom.. She is young and beautiful and talented.. 

I'm just concerned about that.. She is doing a Shadi Show now and I'm just blank about it right now..
Mom- Beta, She clearly told You in one of the episodes that if she gets to listen to something from Your side she will not even look at anyone.. Then You Mentioned about the age and She changed the topic..

Love is a very pure feeling and it's natural.. Love is not at all logical and it doesn't care about age and I don't think she didn't understand it.. She has grown up a lot in BB House and Beta I'm telling You..
She has been your shield many times and I was so proud of her..
Just then Sidharth got a call from the production house informing him about the show being off aired and He jumped with joy.. They also told him that Shehnaaz said that she loves Him a lot and cant think of anyone like that even though she doesn't want him to love her back she is fine with you being his best friend because she doesn't want to lose you.." 

His mom saw it and was happy seeing him like that and asked him...
SM- Aree Wah Beta, Kis baat ki khushi itni?
Sid- Mommmmm Sana ka show off air ho raha hai aur 2 din baad wo hamesha yehi rahegi mere sath😍
SM- Wah it's a good news aur ab mujhe teri fikar nai hoegi.. You should plan something good for her Bache..
Sid- Good Idea Mom.. Didi abhi busy hoenge to aap unko kuch detail nai batana we both will plan everything also, I'll call VIKAS GUPTA and KUSHAAL to help us with everything..
He immediately called both of them(Conference call) 

His mom sitting next to him and they both had one earphone..

Sid- I want to make it official but yes no media and I want you guys to suggest me such people who can keep their mouth shut when asked about us.. I don't want anything to happen to her career as You guys know what happens in this Industry..

SM- Beta the country will be locked down in 3 days from today so plan fast and buy a good ring for her..
VG- Sid there's a Jewellery store near my house if you want I can send samples to You in half an hour
Kushal- (Let us assume he stayed in the same society but in a different building.. In Bombay there are many buildings in one society so Sid's building was B and Kushal stayed in D)
Sid- Perfect you send samples to me and Kushal tu ghar aaja..

♡SIDNAAZ FOREVER♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें