9. UNEXPECTED BB REUNION

💛UNEXPEXTED BB REUNION💛

Sidharth and Shehnaaz decided to go to Panchgani by road.. Sidharth loves one resort in Panchghani which he used to visit a lot earlier but now he didn't get the opportunity to go there so he decided to finally take Shehnaaz there..

The name of the resort was Pahadi Villa.. It had a clubhouse where indoor games could be played, a restuarant with live singers and a dance floor during the week days and a DJ Party on Saturdays and Sundays..

Asim called Sidharth to ask about the final check up of Shehnaaz and he told him everything.. Asim knew they were going to Panchghani so he was about to 

inform Sidharth about something but Mom called Sidharth so he bid goodbye and hung up his call..

Meanwhile when Sidnaaz were planning to go to Panchghani, Vikas Gupta was planning a reunion trip with BB 13 Contestants.. 

Vikas Called Sidharth and asked about Shehnaaz's health..

Vg- Hii Sid.. Kaise ho? Sana ki tabiyat thik hui?

Sid- Haa thik hai.. Dr ne thoda bahar jaane bole hai..

Vg- Perfect I'm planning a reunion of BB 13 contestants, wanna join? I am asking you sabse pehle just to know if you both are coming or not?

Sid- No Vikas.. Hmlog ko thoda time akele spend karna hai.. Sana Punjab me thi 10 din fir Typhoid ho gaya usko.. Hum dono ko ek sath bas baith ke baate karna hai.. bas lete rehna hai sukoon me.. tu samjh raha hai na bhai.. Next time pakka mai aa jaunga Sana ke sath but ye time jaane de...

VG- No problem at all.. I understand bro! Chalo have a good trip..

Sid- You guys enjoy too..

They ended the call..

Then VG created a group on WhatsApp and sent a location to everyone and asked them to be there by evening..

Everyone agreed... They all met and decided to go on a roadtrip to Panchghani.. 

Asim told VG that SidNaaz were going to Panchghani too so they all suggested to go to Mahabaleshwar which is 18 to 20 kms away from Panchghani.. They all agreed..

Asim called Sidharth but his phone was out of range so he stopped trying...

Shehnaaz packed her bags and Sidharth's too..

Sid- Baby, Did you pack everything?

Sana- Ha baby kapde, chappal, perfume, hair oil, brush, towel almost sab rakh liya hai.. Tujhe kuch aur chahiye hai to bata..

Sidharth went close to her and whispered in her ears in a husky voice, holding her by her waist..

Sid- Baby I guess we need something else too, Did you understand? 

He tightened his grip and licked her neck.. 

Shehnaaz started breathing faster...

He bit her neck and she moaned...

Sana- Sidhaarthhh!!!!

Sid- Yes Darling (He again whispered in her ears, making her shiver)

Sana- Chup kar Besharam...

Sidharth needed to buy a few medicines which the doctor told to keep handy for Shehnaaz and she wanted to go for a drive too because since she had typhoid she haven't been to anyplace other than the same hospital for check ups... He agreed to take her.. They spoke to mum hugged her as she was going to sleep and they took the home keys and left..