20. WEDDING BELLS

The flight from Chandigarh to Udaipur was a connecting one and they were supposed to reach by evening.. Sidharth booked an afternoon flight who's landing time somewhat matched Sana's and he wanted to be in Udaipur before her..

Both the families were happy and excited and constantly praying for things to go right..

Sidharth and Shehnaaz did not get to talk much in the last week.. Only a few text messages that would mostly be Good mornings and Good night texts, breakfast lunch and dinner texts and some random ones..

Neetu di with her husband went to the City Palace two days  before everyone 

from Sidharth's family and Shehbaaz went there from Shehnaaz's side to do the arrangements.. Ths Rajasthani Welcome and the Mini Bus and special car for the to be bride and the groom was arranged..

They City Palace was divided into two parts.. The Shuklas and The Gills.. 

Sidharth landed before Shehnaaz and was getting restless wanting to see her as soon as possible.. He knew they still won't get time to talk but just looking at her was something which he needed..

He kept checking the status of her flight waiting for her..

Mom- Beta relax kar.. Aa jaegi..

Sid- Ha Mom..

Just then he saw her coming surrounded by her family members.. 

His eyes got stuck at her.. She was dressed in a suit with little makeup and straight hair.. She looked down as she walked and that disturbed him.. He didn't understand why was she not looking at him.. But he couldn't be angry at her for that.. He felt his world was walking towards him He stood there frozen..

On the other hand, Shehnaaz was feeling weird surrounded by her family.. They were around her as they didn't want her to get bad effects of Nazar as it is usually thought to save the to be bride and the groom from any harm.. She had applied Kajal plus her mother had put a dot behind her ear too.. She felt his eyes on her but she couldn't look at him.. Even she didn't know why she was being all

 shy.. She thought to herself- Yaar tu to itni bindass hai Sana abhi kya ho raha hai.. Haye Dulhan bann rahi siyappa ho raha hai dimag ka.. Lekin Sidharth ko to pehle bhi dekha hai rahi hu uske sath fir bhi uffff Baba Ji Meher karna.. Mai kuch gadbad na kar du.. Haye nai dekhti usko baad me mil lungi..

She was smiling while thinking all this and Sidharth knew she was analyzing her ownself and smiled as she smiled..

The families met and were ready to leave for the City Palace..

The location was very romantic.. They reached in the evening so it was lit up with the most beautiful lights and The Hotel Management were ready for their Rajasthani welcome..
Sidharth and Shehnaaz went in two cars.. Baaz was with Naaz and Naira with Sidharth..As both the cars entered the Palace, Sidharth looked at the other car which was right next to him and he got lost in his baby's teary eyed face.. She looked at him at the same time and it was a magical moment..

He gestured her to smile and she did.. He called her.. SID- Meri Jaan.. Smile karde please..
Sana- Hmmm bebuuu.. Khush hi hu.. Bas thoda emotional ho gi..
SID- I understand baby... Mai tere sath aana chahta tha wo ho nai paya.. Lekin dekh, Apni car ek sath chal rahi.. Sana- Dekh teri wish puri hui na.. Meri yehi dua hoti hai hamesha.. They were about to enter and Sidharth wanted to make it special..
SID- I Love You Shehnaaz! Sana- I Love You Top Sidharth!!! They said as they entered the royal hotel.. They reached the City Palace Hotel and were Welcomed individually along with their families in a beautiful way.. They were headed to their rooms and Sidharth as smart he is, He had chosen the room which was at the End of Shuklas side and just near the Beginning of the Gills side..
He saw the room in which she went and it was across his room.. She didn't notice as she was surrounded by her cousins..
Naira- Excuse Me!
Sid- You scared me..
Naira- Ha to aise kaam karte kyu ho.. Chalo Kamre me jao.. Family dinner ke liye ready ho jao.. Kuch help chahiye to bolna..
SID- Ha bas nigrani rakhna..
Naira- Wo to mujhe aapki nigrani karne ke liye pehle hi appoint kiye hai Nani.. So aap Mami se door hi rahiye to behtar hoga..
SID- Huh.. I didn't expect this from you Naira.. I thought you were with me..
Naira- Mamu Stop this emotional blackmailing okay.. chalo thoda lenient ho jaungi but mujhe Nani ne ready karwa diya hai and mai bore ho rahi hu.. Aap bhi ready ho jao Dulhe Raja..
SID- Baap reyy! Mini Sana ban gayi hai.. He got ready and so did Shehnaaz.. It was a casual dinner and the next day was the Pre Wedding shoot.. Sidharth saw Shehnaaz's worried expressions..
SID- What happened Baby..
Sana- Yar pre wedding shoot ke liye kuch relatives ajeeb ajeeb baate kar rahe hai..
SID- Relax kar.. Maine bola tha na sab open minded nai hote.. Mai hu tere sath.. Relax kar.. Tere room me kaun hai?
Sana- Bhaga diya hai sabko sirf Rimsha aur Nisha hai sath..
SID- Acha hai..
Sana- Aana nai.. Pagal ho jana hai maine.. Wo door ki Mausi jo bakwas kar rahe hai wo wahi hai..
SID- I don't give a fuck.. I want you and You're my wife.. No one can stop me.. Abhi chal dinner karne.. Itna hi time akela milega..
They joined the others for dinner and it went well along with great music.. Once done, they all sat together and the families were bonding.. They sent Shehnaaz and Sidharth to their rooms as they wanted both of thede to rest..
Sidharth being the happiest baby but Mom knew so she sent Naira along.. Little did she know what were Sidharth's plans..
Shehnaaz's mom went to drop her to her room along with Rimsha and Nisha.. Sidharth went to his room with Naira..
SID- Socha kuch aur tha hua kuch aur...
Naira- Awww Mamu.. Thoda wait karo.. Kyu abhi se tension le rahe ho..
Sidharth being impatient he immediately called shehnaaz..
SID- Ho gaya? Gayi mom.?
Sana- Shant rahe Sidharth itna kyu chid chid ho raha hai.. Relax kar please..
SID- Tum sawal ka jawab do please..
Sana- Ha gayi Maa.. Tu 10 min baad aana.. Abhi nai.. SID- Ha acha hai.. abhi se attitude..
Sana- Baby tu bina baat kyu bhadak raha hai.. Thoda chill kar..