19. Mumbai♾Punjab

MUMBAI PUNJAB

The cruise hasn't ended.. They are still on it.. They all had dinner together.. They then cut the cake and fed everyone and finally to each other.. As Sana fed him, He licked her finger and she blushed..

They all decided to raise a toast.. Everyone had glasses with drinks and Vikas raised the toast- TO SIDNAAZ 🥂 CHEERS 🥂

They all enjoyed for sometime, Sana was with her family members and was happy..

Mommy G- Ab hamare sath reh le thoda..

Shehnaaz was confused but didn’t react as she didn’t want to hurt her mother.. She juts smiled... Sidharth noticed and asked Didi to politely ask everyone to go back to their rooms so that he could be with Sana.. Didi hit his arms and agreed to it..

Inside the room there was a bouquet of flowers and some chocolates next to it..

Sidharth hugged her as soon as they entered the room and locked the door behind them..

Sid- Baby I am so happy.. I have never felt this before..

She just couldn't say anything.. She was happily shocked and they weren't leaving each other.. Just being in each other's arms.. After a while they parted away and changed their clothes..

Sana- Punjab jaane ka kisne bola?

Sid- Tere gharwale chahte hai tu shadi se pehle thoda time unke sath rahe..

He could feel the sadness in her voice.. she didn't want to leave him..

Sana- Tune mere se bina puche haa bol diya.. Reh lega mere bina ek mahina?

He didn’t want her to be sad.. He decided to take her out of the room and spend some time in the open area of the ship..

He texted VG asking if there’s someone outside, he gave him a green signal and Sidharth took her out..

Sid- Baby, chal mere sath..

He took her out and tried his best to make her happy and convince her to stay in Mohali.. He understood that he himself was convinced after a very long time and she is equally In love with him and can’t stay without him.. They sat on a couch and he started talking..

Sid- Idhar dekh, Meri Baat sun.. Pura ek mahina hai hi nai.. Abhi Bombay pahoch ke kuch rasmo ki shopping karenge do din.. Uske baad hum sab Punjab jaenge.. Kuch rasamein hoengi.. Do teen din rukenge.. Ek hafta ho jaega.. Shadi ke liye 7/8 January ko niklna hai.. fir to milenge na.. Beech me bas do hafte akele rehna hai Baby.. Tayariyo me time nikal jaega Meri Jaan..

She somebody understood and hugged him not wanting to ruin the proposal night..

Sana- Sidharth! Thank You Bebu..

he didn’t say anything just kissed her.. They decided to go back to their room and lay on the bed..

Sid- Aaaj ke baad please Thank you mat bolna baby.. Mai tera apna hu na..

She smiled and he was happy that she finally wasn’t sad about staying in Punjab..

Sid- Itni shant kyu hai? Shadi jaldi to nai lag raha hai na teko?

Sana- Nai bebu.. Mai bas ye soch rahi hu ke tu itna shadi ke liye kaise ready ho gaya..

Sid- Baby tujhe kya lagta hai mai teko leke sure nai tha? Aie hi engagement kar liya tha?

♡SIDNAAZ FOREVER♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें