2. SIDHARTH GETS TO KNOW SHEHNAAZ

Sidharth and Shehnaaz were the happiest people in the world..

They were absolutely concerned about the situation the world is going through but they were happy with the fact that they will get to spend time with each other without the cameras.. Baaz got up late in the morning so the lockdown already started and he couldn't go Sidharth's house.. He called and informed them that he'll stay at his friend's house and asked them not to worry about him.. he sent his address to Sidharth and he gotta know that he's not staying too far from his place..

During the lockdown they would sleep in each other's arms so whenever one would wake up the other one would wake up too..
Sometimes, Sidharth would wake her up with his special tea and a morning kiss..

One day, Shehnaaz got up and looked at Sidharth sleeping peacefully.. She got up slowly not wanting to wake him up and kept a Pillow next to him and kissed his forehead.. She brushed and went into the kitchen to make breakfast..

Sidharth liked having Omelette and Bread Toast with slight butter so she made it for both and also made Mango Shake topped with small pieces of mangoes..
Shehnaaz loved cooking and she would make various dishes for him everyday.. It surprised him as she never cooked in BB House..
She took the breakfast and kept it on the dining table..

She slowly went into the bedroom and went to Sidharth's side and caressed his hair and asked him to get up..
He opened his eyes and looked at her, he immediately smiled and she kissed his cheeks and he got up..

Shehnaaz was leaving, he caught her hand and held her waist, kisser her lips softly.. She kissed him back and tried to hide her blush and asked him to freshen up and come straight to the dining table..
He obeyed his girl and was happy to see her efforts..

They had breakfast and Sidharth ate less as he wanted to enjoy his fav Mango Shake and Shehnaaz started laughing as he looked cute.. While drinking it, he had a thin layer of shake over his lips.. Shehnaaz went close to him and gave him a kiss.. Sidharth happily kissed her back saying, Now my Dessert is complete Baby..

Shehnaaz had a habit of doing the household chores and never had problem in doing that so she would do the dishes immediately after every meal and Sidharth would help her with Sweeping and Mopping..
Shehnaaz would wash the clothes in the machine and hang them.. Sidharth would wash the clothes in the machine and hang them..Sidharth would pick up the clothes once they would dry and iron them..

Shehnaaz was standing alone in the balcony while Sidharth was searching for her all over the house.. He finally went to his room and saw her walking from left to right in the balcony with serious expressions..
He thought something was bothering her si he made tea and went up to her.. He kept the tea at the coffee table in the balcony and hugged her..

He rubbed her back and started talking..
Sid- Kya hua Baby? Aaj itni shant kyu hai?
Sana- Sidharth tu mere bare me kabse janta hai?
Sid- (confused) Bigg Boss se janta hu Baby.. Ye kya puch rahi hai? Tu ye bata hua kya hai.. Aaja..(He pointed towards his lap and she sat in a second..)
Sid- Ye le chai peele Baby thandi hi jaegi..
Sana- While having tea (As she always obeys him no matter what) Mai tujhe apne bachpan ke baare me batana chahti hu.. Mujhe kuch kuch cheeze aaj bhi kabhi kabhi pareshan karti hai..
Sid- Okay baby.. Tum bolo mai sun raha hu sab.. Bina Fikar kiye nikal do jo bhi andar rakha hai.. Acha lagega..
Sana- Papa paise kamane ke wajah se Germany chale gaye the jab mai bohot choti thi.. Mujhe nani ke ghar chor kar kyu ke wo log sheher me rehte the and waha school English medium wale the isliye mai waha rehti thi.. Mai koi complaint nai kar rahi hu.. Tu galat mat samjhna.. Bas bata rahi hu..
Sid- Ha baby bol na.. Mai dhyan se sun raha hu..
Ssna- To mujhse mami ji na bohot kaam karwati thi aaj mujhe sab kaam aata hai usse mujhe garv hota hai problem nai.. Lekin ek chiz mujhe kabhi kabhi pareshan karti hai.. Tujhe pata wo mujhe apni khayi hui plate pe khana deti thi..

♡SIDNAAZ FOREVER♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें