5. SANA's SURPRISE

So let us assume that the lockdown has been over and COVID-19 has vanished..
The world is back to normal..
Sidharth and Shehnaaz have been living together since 5 months now and also engaged for five months too..

She bought a flat in a nearby building just to avoid the paparazzi's unwanted attention.. Shehbaaz would stay there always and Sana would visit sometimes
Both were offered many projects.. A few of them were SidNaaz projects but the shoot of those were after a month.. For this month they had to shoot for their individual projects..

Shehnaaz wanted his mom to stay with them always and she agreed..
Both Sidnaaz got up together as they were excited to go back to work again..
Sidharth went to the gym and Shehnaaz made breakfast for everyone, took a shower was getting ready when Sidharth came back from the gym.. He saw her in front of the dressing table and hugged her from behind..

Sid- Mann I missed You Sweetheart..
Sana- Aww.. Maine to zara bhi miss nai kiya..
Sid- Acha beta.. How mean... Huh..
Sana- Chal nashta ready hai..

Mom was already sitting in the living area.. they both came out and all three of them had breakfast..
Sidharth wanted to drop Shehnaaz to her shoot location but She denied as their relationship was still a secret in front of media... So they left in their respective cars with their drivers and managers.. Both had the schedule of their shoot timings and also, their managers would inform any change so that both are aware of each other's timings..

A month went by..
They would talk to each other during breaks but couldn't get much time except for late dinners or sometimes they would directly meet on the bed..
They would sometimes have dinner together but made sure to sleep hugging each other no matter what...

Sidharth was quite impressed that she didn't get upset and understood what work expects from both of them.. She grew up well and understood Sidharth very well and all the work expectations were fulfilled by both of them..

She would take his clothes out everyday.. If She came after him, He wouldn't change his clothes until she would take his clothes out for him.. She would love that little thing she did for him and it was something which never changed in their busy life.. He loved it too.. He would hug his mom and directly go to his room to hug Shehnaaz and Sana did the same..

One night, Sana was waiting for Sidharth because she was missing him badly and wanted to spend at least 5 minutes with him.. He came in sometime and saw her sitting on the bed he immediately went up to her and hugged her tight..

Sid- Meri Jaaan I missed You so much..
Sana- Mera Babyy.. I missed you more.. Khana khaya?
Sid- Ha set pe kha liya tha... Tu?
Sana- Mai Maa ke sath khayi thi.. Chal change kar kapde nikal diye hai.. Malish kar du.. Bohot din ho gaye..

Sid- Okay Baby 5 minutes..
He changed and came...
She was massaging his head and they were chit chatting happily..
Sid- Baby, shoot me koi problem to nahi ho rahi hai na?

Sana- Nai sab acha hai.. Bas wo co-actor kabhi kabhi over friendly hone ki koshish karta hai but thik hai...
Sid- Mai kal aata hu set pe.. Batata hu usko.. Co-actor ke sath kaise behave karte hai..
Sana- Arey Bebu.. Tu relax kar.. Wo bas baate karte rehta hai touch nai kiya hai mujhe.. Hand shake bhi nai kiya maine..

Sid- Hath lagaye to wahi thappad maar
dena.. kuch hoega to mai dekh lunga..
Sana- Acha chor.. Gussa mat ho.. Mai tere sath thoda acha time bitana chahti hu.. Tera shoot kaisa chal raha hai? Asim bhi hai na tere sath?

Sid- Arey haa, Ye to mai batana hi bhul gaya.. Shoot to acha chal raha hai.. Asim se wapas dosti ho gayi hai..
Sana- Acha hai.. Mujhe BB me tum dono ko dekh ke bada acha lagta tha..
Sid- Tere bare me puch raha tha.. Maine bataya that we're staying together and he was happy..
Sana- oh acha.. Good.. Himanshi kuch gadbad na kar de Bebu..