3. DINNER AT SIDNAAZ'S RESIDENCE

3.

❤DINNER AT SIDNAAZ's RESIDENCE❤
The next morning Shehnaaz got up early as she was excited for the dinner.. Sidharth was into deep sleep so she didn't disturb him.. She freshened up and sat on the sofa of the living room and started making a list on her phone..
She decided to Make Chole Bhature, Palak Paneer and Paratha, Vegetable Pulao with Raita and Fruit Custard..
She went into the kitchen, made tea and checked if everything she needed was there or not.. She soaked the chole.. She needed long grain rice for Pulao but it wasn't there so she decided to call the general store and order it.. 
She called her mom and confirmed the recipe of everything just to check if she's missing something and went down to take the rice and that's when Sidharth got up.. He went out to find where Shehnaaz was but couldn't find her.. He then looked at the door that wasn't fully closed so he understood that Shehnaaz went out.. He was very upset because it's not safe to go out during this time because of the COVID-19.. She came in 5 minutes and as she entered She saw Sidharth..
Sana- Good Morning Sidharth.. Uth gaya chal tu ready ho ja mai breakfast bana deti hu garam garam...
Sid- Tum samjhti kya ho apne aap ko? Kyu gayi bahar? Zara bhi dhyan nai hai tumko? Kuch ho jaega to socha hai kya hoega? 
Sana- Sidhaarthhh.. Gussa mat ho.. Dekh mask pehen ke gayi thi.. Ruk mai hath dho ke aati hu fir aage baat karte hai..
Sid- Tum Naha lo wapas.. Please.. 
Sana- Acha thik hai mai naha leti hu..
Bas tu gussa mat ho.. shaam ke liye Chawal lene gayi thi wo bhi bas building ke neeche.. Store wale ko pehle hi call kar diya tha.. Shant ho jaa..
Sid- Chal ab paka mat aur naha le pehle..
Sana took a quick shower and sanitized too because of Sidharth..
Meanwhile He made Omelette for both of them and was waiting for her to come..
They had breakfast and Sana was telling him about the Menu she had decided.. 
Sid- Moti tu itna sab akele bana legi?
Sana- Tu hai na meri help karne ke liye..
Sid- Acha beta.. Sahi hai sahi hai..
Sana- Mazak kar rahi hu.. Mai kar lungi tu bas table set karne me help kar dena.. Baaki I will do Baby..
She didn't make anything for lunch as the dinner that Sidharth ordered the other day was left and was enough for both of them to eat so lunch was sorted..
They were lazying around when Sana looked at what Sidharth was doing.. She noticed his phone's homescreen wallpaper and was shocked.. It was her picture that he clicked a day before which she didn't know about..
Sana- Sidharth ye picture tujhe kaha se mili..
Sid looked at her pulled her close and opened his phone's gallery to show the pictures he clicked..

Sid started laughing while showing her the funny snapchat pictures she pouted and got angry..
Sana- Tu kitna ganda hai.. Meri aisi pictures click karta hai aur bataya bhi nahi.. mai na dekhti to tu mujhe batata bhi nai.. Huh.. Mai baat ni kar rahi tujhse..
She left the room before he could hold her..
He went out didn't sit with her in the hall instead he went into the kitchen and made his special tea for both of them and got it for her..
He sat close to her and was trying to pull her into his embrace..
She was trying to stay away but gave up and hid her face in his neck.. 
He rubbed her back saying..
Sid- Sweetheart I'm sorry but tu bohot cute lag rahi thi sote hue.. Princess jaisi.. Isliye mera man hua teri picture click karne ka to kar liya..
Sana- Haa Baby mai naraaz nai hu.. Tujhe to hak hai mai bas wo funny pictures ke liye naraz thi.. Waise jab kal Maa ke ghar gaye the to maine bhi ek picture click kari thi..
Sid- Acha beta.. khud karo to thik mai karu to dikkat.. Chal dikhaa..
Sana- Abeyy maine kaunsi funny picture click kari.. Maine to bohot pyari wali picture click kari jab tu mom ko hug kar raha tha mai dono side se pic click kari ek me tere chehre ka sukoon hai aur dusre me Maa ka sukoon hai..

Sid got emotional looking at that and hugged her tight.
Sid- Chal chai peele warna thandi ho jaegi aur fir bill mere pe faadegi ke maine thandi chai di and started laughing...
Sana- Kitna natak karta hai tu aaj kal.. Bigg Boss me camera ke wajah se tu intelligent banta tha lekin hai tu abhi bhi 10 saal ka ziddi khadoos but pyara sa bacha..
Sid- Excuse me? Ziddi? Khadoos? Seriously Baby? Now I am upset(He was just acting it in front of Sana)
She understood and started playing along..
Sana- Areyy gande bache.. Sach sunke gussa nai hote.. and started laughing loudly..
Sid(in his mind) Kya ladki hai ye.. Iski hasi dekh ke sukoon milta hai...
Sana- Chal ab mujhe kitchen me jaane de.. 5 baj chuke hai and mujhe bohot sara kaam hai..
Sid- Mai bhi chalta hu.. Tujhse door bohot reh liya hai ab time mila hai to zyada acha lag raha hai..
Sana- Aww mera baby chal fir..
They went together and Sit sat on a chair looking at Shehnaaz..
She was very quick with cooking... She made Chole and Palak Paneer together in two different burners and Sidharth started recording without Sana's knowledge..
Then She made Pulao and started chopping Fruits for the Custard that was refrigerated since morning...
She started rolling Parathas when a strand of hair came on her face and she couldn't tuck it because her hands had dry flour..Sidharth saw this and kept his phone aside, went close to her and tucked her hair behind her ear and he was in awe of his Baby.. 
She was managing everything in the kitchen and cooking different dishes for his family and became of this he was very happy..
He hugged her from behind holding her tightly she perfectly settled into his neck and they didn't leave each other for 5 minutes..