11. SANA'S NIGHTMARE

SANA'S NIGHTMARE

At Sidharth's house his mom himself and Shehnaaz had dinner and went to their respective rooms..

Sana sat on the recliner chair and Sidharth went next to her..

Sid- Kya hua Baby?

Sana- Kuch nai..

She snuggled into him and he held her tight rubbing her arms..

He made her look at his eyes and initiated a soft gentle kiss..

She kept her hand at his neck and one at his chest and kissed him back..

He lifted her up and made her sit over him facing him..

He held her close by her waist and put her hands inside her tshirt touching her bare back making her moan his name..

Sana- Sidhaarthhh!!!! 

She closed her eyes and kept saying his name which drove him crazy and made him very excited...

He pulled her more close and sucked her neck while rubbing her bare back and she not able to control herself removed his tshirt and touched his bare body.. She started running her fingers on his back when he bit her neck hard and she started scratching his back which turned him on even more..

He lifted her up and put her in bed and ran his finger around her navel to tease her and she pulled him and kissed him, shocking him with her bold move and she surrendered herself to him and let him explore every corner of the body and moaning in pleasure which satisfied him too.. She kissed his neck and bit it as he was running his fingers on her bare body 

and they continued teasing and kissing each other finally giving up to each other's demands and made love which satisfied both their souls..

They closed their eyes and he held her close and kissed her forehead... 

Sana- Sidharth!

Sid- Yes Baby..

Sana- Tujhe mujhse pyar kab hua??

Sid- Baby chal na so jaate hai kal baat karenge..

Sana- Abhi bata Sidharth bas ye sawal ka jawab dede..

Sid- Baby, jab se tujhe stage pe dekha tab se ek alag si feeling aayi thi but mujhe laga tu masti karti rehti hai isliye tere liye alag feeling hai.. but jaise jaise din jaate rahe.. Tere sath baate kar ke ek alag sa sukoon milne laga jo dil khush kar deta tha.. 

Secret room me jaane ke baad jab tujhe dekhta tha and tu roti thi aur mai tere aasu poch nai pata tha to mujhe ajeeb sa dukh hota tha.. Hospital jaane ke baad jab tujhe dekh bhi nahi pata tha tab ek ajeeb si bechaini hoti thi.. Kami mehsoos hone lagi thi.. tab realise hua ke mujhe tujhse pyaar ho gaya hai..

Sana had tears in her eyes listening to all that.. He cupped her face in his hands and wiped her tears and said-

Sid- Baby, tu roya mat kar.. Haste hue dekhta hu to sukoon milta hai.. Roti hai to mai bhi bechain ho jata hu Jaan..

Sana- Sidhaarthhh! Tu kabhi kabhi bolta hai ye sab lekin jab bhi bolta hai to aisa lagta hai bas sunte raho.. Baby tu janta nai hai tere aane se meri life me kya kya badlaav aaya hai.. Pehle mai life ko masti me leti thi kuch bhi karne ke pehle sochti 

♡SIDNAAZ FOREVER♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें