16. BOMBAY BAARISH

SidNaaz worked hard for the upcoming months after returning from Amritsar...

The summers went away and the Bombay Special Season of rains arrived.. Sidharth and Shehnaaz were on a normal shooting day.. It was the end of web series they were shooting earlier.. A week was left and Sidnaaz ended their shoot for the day and were returning home.. It was the beginning of June and Monsoon in Bombay starts at this time every year.. Shehnaaz was very tired that day as she had to go through a lot.. From shooting to costume trial to photoshoots she had a lot to do that day.. Sidharth had a comparatively better day...

Sid- Bas thodi der aur Baby.. Ghar aa hi raha hai..

She snuggled into him more and he wrapped his hands around her..

They reached home in half an hour and Mom opened the door..

She saw Sana’s tired face and hugged her..

Mom- Thak gayi bache.. Aaja head massage dedu aaj..

Sana- Ji Maa.. Aaj bho kaam tha.. Winding up me zyada kaam ho gaya hai.. Promotion ke outfits extra outfit ye wo bht kuch..

Mom- Koi baat nai chalo thoda fresh ho jao.. Khana lagwati hu.. Sidharth beta tu bhi fresh ho jaa..

Sid- Mai to yaad hi nai rehta hu aapko..

Mom- Mera Bacha!

She exclaimed and hugged her adorable son..

Sidnaaz freshened up, changed their clothes and came to the dining area..

They had dinner and Sana wasn’t eating properly..

Sid- Khana kha le barabar..

Sana- Sidharth force mat kar..

Sid- Tum natak mat karo aur khao chup chaap..

She looked at him with angry baby eyes 

and Mom interrupted..

Mom- Sidharth! Ye koi tarika hai baat karna ka.. ek to wo thaki hui hai upar se tu aise bhadak raha hai meri bachi pe..

Sid- Mom aap isko bigaad ke rakhe ho.. Acha hai.. Karo apni marzi Tum.. mat khao.. Mai kamre me jaa raha..

He was done eating and he left..

Sana looked at Mom..

Mom- Jaane de usko.. Chal mere sath..

She took her into her room and applied warm oil on her scalp to relax Her completely.. Sana thanked mom and went to sleep..

Sidharth was scrolling his phone but as soon as he felt Sana came he fake slept..

She didn’t bother much as she was way too tired and after getting a warm oil massage

 from Mom she slept as soon as she landed on the bed.. He turned around and saw her Tired face and held her in his arms.. she smiled in her sleep and snuggled into him..