21. 💟RECEPTION💟

Reception..

Sidharth had already called his driver with Sidharth’s car to the airport.. It was early in the morning so they weren’t caught by the media and reached the Hotel soon.. He booked a sea facing Suite in one of the top most Hotels in Bombay, Trident at Nariman Point..

They reached the hotel and checked in asap..

Sid- Chalo..

He held her hands and took her to their suite.

The bedroom was decorated simply nothing much.. A Banner of Shadi Mubarak with SidNaaz pre wedding picture..

Sid- Chal Baby.. Kapde nikal de bag se.. 

Sana- Pehle Jhappi Daalo Pati Parmeshwar..

Sid- Baby Itni izzat..

Sana- Mujhe na alag alag sa feel ho raha hai..

Sidharth cupped her face in his hands and kissed her forehead..

Sid- Kya ho raha hai Baby? Tu khush to hai na Sweetheart..

Sana- Khush hu Bebu.. Tere sath shadi ho gayi khush kaise nai houngi.. Bas aisa lag raha hai do din pehele umar me Mai choti thi, achanak se bade hone jaisa feel hua..

Sid- Baby that’s normal.. Shadi hote hi maturity aa jati hai.. Ktna sich mat..

Sana- Haye sachii!! Matlab ab aap bhi mature ho jaoge? Bhadkoge nai bina baat?

Sid- Baby tu meko bhot confuse kar rahi hai.. Aap tu.. Jaisi thinwaise hi rahe na Please.. Ye aap tum suit nai hota Meri Jaan..

Sana- Jaisi teri marzi.. Jaan!!

Sid- Mera Babyy!!

He took her lips in his and he lifted her up in his arms while she wrapped her legs around his waist, not stopping the kiss.. He held her close to himself not wanting her to fall.. He put her on the bed and took off shirt..

He lay over her..

Sid- Are You ready for the task Baby!

She pulled her towards herself answering his question and took his lips in hers..

Sid- Shadi Mubarak Biwi!!

He said while making out.. Every touch felt different.. They have made love before but this was special.. They were not just two people in love but Married now..

He reached for her ears and whispered- I Love You Shehnaaz.. and bit her earlobe.. She moaned his name he groaned in satisfaction biting her neck harder.. She tightened her grip around his bare back, digging her nails on his back.. He came back to her lips and bit her lower lip making her groan with pleasure.. She held his face and brought it closer to hers and kissed

His neck.. His hands circled around her bare waist while she bit his neck making him moan..

After a heavy make out session they finally made love as a married couple..

It was a different feeling all together.. He wasn’t ready to let go off her.. He was scared to lose her.. She felt it and rubbed his back while he hugged her trying to calm him down..

The beauty of their relationship was if one needed support the other one would become strong amd vice versa..

Sana- Jaaan! Pareshan kyu ho raha hai?

♡SIDNAAZ FOREVER♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें