6. ❤️SIDSIMNAAZ❤️

It's a Short Tale..
❤SIDSIMNAAZ❤
So one day Asim called Sidharth.. It was after BB and before the lockdown period..
Asim- Bhai Sidharth, Asim this side...
Sid- Hi Bro, Tell me..
Asim- Bhai I wanna sort out our differences.. Do you mind if we meet once..
Sid- Sure I will meet you.. Tell me which place?

Asim- You suggest bro..
Sid- Wanna hang out at home or some restaurant??
Asim- Pehle Restaurant me milte hai bro.. I won't be able to face your mom without clearing everything..

Sid- No problem at all bro.. Acha One thing.. Sana will be out of Msk tomorrow for 2 days and I don't wanna leave her alone.. Do you mind if she comes along too?
Asim- No bro Will meet her too..

Sid- Okay then see you tomorrow let me know the place..
Asim- I'll send the location to You..
Sid- Okay bye Bro..
Asim- Bye bhai..

The other day he as usual went to the Sets of Msk to pick Sana up.. He parked the car and waited for 5 minutes..
Sana- Sidhaarthhh!!!
Sid- Aaja (opens his arms to hug her)

They hug each other and they went to her vanity.. Sidharth told her about meeting with Asim and she had no problem with it.. She felt happy that Sidharth thought about her and include her in his plan..
Sidharth followed the location Asim sent on Google Map and they reached the location..
Sidharth called Asim

Sid- Bro I've reached the restaurant with Sana.. Where are You?
Asim- I'm waiting inside, the Manager of the Restaurant is waiting for you and he will tell you where to come..
They went in met the manager and he took them to Asim..

Asim stood up and hugged Sidharth.. It was a long emotional hug and half of their differences were cleared with that one hug..
Shehnaaz looked at them and felt happy for Sidharth.. Asim then shook hands with Shehnaaz and hugged her too..

They sat and started chatting..
Asim- Bhai I'm sorry Jo bhi hua BB me..
Sid- It's okay bro.. Waha stress zyada hota tha I can understand.. Let's forget it and start a new chapter in reality..

Asim- Thanks man
Sid- I'm sorry too for hurting you and I apologize for all the abusive words I've used for your family..
Asim- it's okay bro..

Sana- Haye mujhe tum dono ko dekh ke aisa lag raha hai jaise Karan Arjun mil gaye ho bohot saal baad...
They all laughed and had fun chat.. They ordered dinner and ate and enjoyed..
Asim- Bro I stay close by your house..

Sid- Ya man we will hangout more often and it's good to have you back Bro!
Asim hugged him and said its good to have you back too..
He hugged Sana too and they left..

Meanwhile the day when lockdown news spread around the country and Asim called Sidharth...
Asim- Bhai hope you're fine and your family too..
Sid- I'm pretty well bro.. You tell me.. Akela hai dekh kuch bhi lagega to bol.. Don't hesitate..
Asim- of course I will.. Bhai Sana ka kya?

Sid- Mom se baat kiya.. I've thought to get engaged with her Msk band hone wala hai the production team informed me..
Asim- Oh my Brother.. I'm so happy..

Sid- The surprise engagement is tomorrow bro.. It's in the Banquet of my Building..
Asim- I will be there..
Sid- Bhai, Himanshi ko mat bolna.. I need to ask Shehnaaz first.. Hope you don't mind...
Asim- I understand bro.. Don't worry...

Author's POV
Guys if you all have read my First Fanfiction, Asim was in the guest list so let us assume this was before the Engagement..
POV Ends..

They would talk through to each other and met constantly after the lockdown ended...
They were the best trio..
Let us assume Himanshi and Asim are in a long distance relationship and she kept visiting Bombay in every two months..

Sidharth knew every secret of Asim and Asim knew every secret of Sidharth.. They were like the Best Buds in the B-Town and were clicked by the media occasionally..
They made sure to keep Shehnaaz away from the paparazzi because of their hidden engagement..

End

♡SIDNAAZ FOREVER♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें