14. DECEMBER DIARIES

⭐ DECEMBER DAIRIES⭐

CONTINUING FROM THE PREVIOUS FICTION.. 

After the party, Sidharth and Shehnaaz slept on the swing after making love in the night.. Shehnaaz got up in the middle of the night and found themselves covered with the extra cushions she had ordered..

She wore her clothes And kissed Sidharth's forehead who was fast asleep and went to get their quilt..
She placed the quilt over him and she snuggled into him and he took her in his arms even in his deep sleep..
They got up as the sunshine woke them up and they smiled at each other..

SID- Good Morning Babyyyy..
Sana- Good Morning.. Tu uth raha hai? Maine aur sona hai Bebuuu..
SID- Mai chala aapke sajaye hue gym me aur teko bed pe fek deta hu..
He said and laughed..
Sana- Haye kitna kutta hai tu..

He lifted her up and placed her on the bed gently and kissed her forehead.. He sat next to her for sometime, tapped her forehead and made her sleep..
He freshened up and called his mom to ask when would she come..

Mom- Beta Neetu and Jiju are going out.. And Naira has to prepare for her exams.. Mai ek hafte baad aaungi ghar.. Tab tak Milne neeche aa jana beta aur Sana ka dhyan rakhna..
SID- Okay Mom.. Kuch lage to meko bolo.. Ya fir dono yaha aa jao na at least sone yaha aa jao akele dono kaise manage karoge?
Mom- Beta padhai apne room me karne me zyada comfortable hogi wo.. Tu tension mat le..

SID- Okay.. Once again if you need anything just call me..
Mom- Sure Beta..
He went to the gym room and did a hard core workout while Shehnaaz got up when he was in the last 20 minutes of his workout session..

She was staring at him from the corner of the entrance she didn't go in as she was feeling all shyyyy.. She took out her phone and clicked a few pictures and videos of him.. He was shirtless as he was working out at home..
He saw her in the mirror but didn't let her know..

SID- Baby!
Sana- Sidhaarthhh! Tu yaha hai mai sochi chai bana lu..
SID- Good joke han! Tu mujhe band aankhon se pehchan li thi Msk me to mai teri aahat nai pehchan sakta kya.. Mai janta hu tu waha thi..
Sana blushed and he asked her to come in..

SID- Ho gayi good Morning finally..
Sana- Haa..
She took a towel and tapped on his body as he was sweating and he turned around facing her.. She suddenly stopped wiping his body and was lost in his eyes..

SID- Sanaa!!
Sana- Hmmmmm
SID- Baby kaha kho gayi hai..?
Sana- Arey wo mai.. Kuch nai.. Tu naha le mai breakfast banwati hu.. Mom aaye nai?

SID- Mom ek week baad aaengi.. Abhi sirf tu aur mai hai ek hafte ke liye..
He pulled her close and she wrapped her hands around him and was rubbing his bare back.. He placed a soft gentle kiss on her lips and She left for the kitchen and he went to take a shower.. 

Once he came out he saw his clothes hanging on the dresser and felt happy..
He dressed up and went to the dining hall..
Sana- Aww Mera Bebuuuu.. Bada pyara lag raha hai isme..
He was wearing a turtle neck tshirt with Jeans..

SID- Teri pasand ke kapde pehnunga toh acha toh lagunga hi na babyyy..
They had breakfast and she also asked the cook to make a fresh fruit juice for him..

♡SIDNAAZ FOREVER♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें