7. THE LAUNCH PARTY

❤"THE LAUNCH PARTY"❤
Sidharth and Shehnaaz went shopping with the driver.. Sidharth pulled her close and she snuggled into him.. They came across the sea on the way to Sidharth's all time store..

Sana- Sidhaarthhh!! Chal na thodi der sea side baithte hai..
Sid- Baby abhi kafi log hoenge.. Raat me zyada maza aata hai.. Aaj party ke baad agar zyada thaki hui nai hoegi tu to aaenge..
Sana- Promise?
Sid- Yes Sweetheart I promise..

They reached the store in 10 minutes..
They had a common designer and he arrived there too..
They all chose a few outfits..
For Sana- 4 short dresses and a floor length dress and a princess gown..
For Sid- 3 suits, Denim wear set and a Leather Jacket with jeans and tshirt.

They went to the trail room and Sana took the trail first..
Sana- Ab tu bata in sab me se kaunsa lu.. Mujhe confusion ho raha hai..
Sid- Baby, Tu sab lele.. Sab me bohot pyari lag rahi thi.. Bas mujhe tera zyada dhyan rakhna padega aaj raat(winking at her)
She blushed and hit him soflty on his arms..

Then he took the trail.. When he wore the denim jacket Sana couldn't take her eyes off him and he slightly blushed at the way she was staring at him..
Sana- Bebuuu, Tu isme bohot zyada hot lag raha hai.. Kasam lage, nazar hi nai hat rahi hai..
Sid- Acha baby.. Chal decide kar kaunsa lena hai..

Sana- Ye denim wala confirm lena hai, Leather jacket bhi acha tha.. Blue suit acha hai baaki nai.. Kuch simple bhi dekh.. Shirt Jeans..
Sid- Baby wo bohot hai.. Abhi filhal ye le leta hu..
Designer- Sir aaj raat ke liye 2 outfits rakhna hoega.. Ek extra car me rahega in case agar kch issue hua to.. Sana Ma'am same for you..
Sidnaaz- Okay..

Sana- Bebu, Denim wala pehen le and Leather jacket extra ke liye rakh.. Ken what do you think?
Ken- Ya it'll be perfect.. Acha one more thing Press Conference bhi hoegi so if you guys want you can change after the PC and attend the party in a different outfit..

Sidnaaz- Okay we'll see that later..
Sana- Mere liye bhi bata do kaunsa pehenna hai and extra wala kaunsa rakhna hai..
Sid- Baby ye sky blue knee lenght wala pehen le.. Match karega mere wale se and extra me... Ummmmm wo black wala one piece rakhle..
Sana- Soch le Sidharth dono ka back deep hai and black wale ka front bhi thoda deep hai...

Sid- Ha chal na paka mat(trying to be normal and acting as if he doesn't control her)
Ken- Perfect choice for both of You.. Chalo I have some work will see you at the party guys..Sidnaaz- Bye Ken..

They were hungry so went to a restaurant to have lunch..
They chit chatted while having lunch and went home.. VG informed them to be at the location by 7 because they had to meet the caste and attend a small Press Conference of 30 minutes..
They reached home by 4 met mum and
directly went to get ready..

They took a quick shower and dressed up..
Sidharth was looking at her getting ready..
She applied very less makeup just as Sidharth likes and red lipstick.. Sidharth thought to make tea for the ladies and went into the kitchen.. He made tea and gave a cup to his mum who was surprised and hugged him..

Sana was wearing the earrings and a choker necklace.. She wore the earrings on her own but was having trouble while wearing the neck piece.. Sidharth kept the two cups of the tea on the table and offered to help her..
He has touched her many times but everytime he touches her she feels her blood running fast in her veins and her heart beat faster..

Sid helped her wear the necklace and noticed a hickey from last night.. He bent down and kissed her neck softly making her moan..
Sana- Sidhaarthhh!! Baby aaj chor de.. Party me jana hai na..
Sid- Hmmmm (Kissing her for one last time) Baby baal left side rakhna.. There's a hickey which is visible pass se dekhne pe dekhegi..