22. EVERY SHENANIGANS

It was a lazy friday afternoon, Sidharth and Shehnaaz were simply coexisting... Sana was changing her nail paint and struggling while sid was on his phone reading some article on new budget to be announced by the government.

Sana gets agitated and makes a sound grabbing sid's attention. He put down his phone trying to understand what she was trying to do... after a good two minutes of staring at her he gets up from his bed and walk towards her... now that he can see sana's face clearly he sees the frown on her face... she was agitated..

Sid: Kya hua?

Sana: Yaar please abhi irritate mat kar yaar sidharth.

Sid was taken aback he was thinking why is she behaving like this? Ohhh... She is PMSing... He has a small smile of his face... My poor baby...

He sits next to her and grabs the pain bottle from her hand. She looks at him. He cups her face and say "Mai laga du"

Sana: Haan... Lag hi nhi ra hai thik se dekh.. Bahar nikal gyi... Dobara lagani paregi... (making a sulking sound)

Sid: To thik hai na tune konsa Obama se milne jana hai jo tu late hori hai... De nail paint remover...

Sana hands him the remover bottle with a cotton pads and Sid start working on his task. He says it out loud.. "Gadhi".. This makes Sana smile and she is just staring at him while he is doing it.

Sana: Sidharth itna mar mar ke kyu kar ra hai... achi shakal bana... jaise salon wale log smile karke karte hai... tu bhi waise kar... dekh kitna gandi shakal banai hui hai...

SID: Tujhe shakal se kya karna hai... kar ra hu na ache se... dekh pura clean ho gya...

He lifts her feet while saying that trying to show her the toe... Sana

looses balance and was about to fall off the sofa when Sid catches her...

Sana in a crying voice: Tune mujhe giraya... Mujhe nhi baat karni.... Her crankiness proved that she was indeed PMSing... He knows he has to pamper her now...

The thing is sid is an overtly sensitive guy... He find women so strongly going through this every month for a few days... He knows if he had this hormonal range for one day he will go mad...Probably throw things in irritating... Hence the immense respect for all women... He wants to make sure

that Sana is pampered and take care of when she goes through this... He pick her up in his arms and puts her on the bed comfortably...

Sid: Nahi na baby... Mai karunga tujhe hurt ? Nhi na... Acha sorry... Ya me laga deta hu tere nail paint....

He grabs the bottle and starts applying with full concentration... Once done he gets up goes to the Sana's dressing table and grabs the hair dryer.... Plugs it in the bed side table and starts drying the nail paint on her toes.... Sana starts giggling... She pulls him

closer and kissing him softly... Still giggling...

Sid: Karne de na baby.. EK baar dry ho jaye phir araam se uchalna.... Itna kyu bateesi dikha ri hai be?

Sana: Bebu yeah nail paint na qucik dry wali hai... jab tak tu dryer laya already sukh chuki thi... hehehe

Sidharth starts to inspect the toe nails... They were indeed dry...

Sid: Aur de aa aisi nail paints... kaha se li.. Online hai? Mujhe bata me order karta hu... Colour bhi me choose karunga apni pasand ka...

Sana still giggling... Grabs him and pulls him into a hug.... She knows that he knows that she is PMSing... His efforts to put her at ease fill her heart with joy each time...