24. HONEYMOON! 💟

♡HONEYMOON♡

Once back from Punjab Shehnaaz noticed major changes in Sidharth's behavior.. She was catch him smiling all the time and doing something on his phone constantly..

One day Shehnaaz had a free weekend and she was in the kitchen cooking for everyone..

Sidharth was in mom's room..

Mom- Visa kab aaega?

Sid- Kallll!!

Mom- Does she know the destination yet?

Sid- No.. I know she will be very happy..

Mom- When will you tell her?

Sid- Airport pe..

Mom- Good luck..

Shehnaaz called Didis and Jijus to inform them about dinner and then she went to Mom's room...

Sana- Khana ready hai.. Didi log aate hi hoenge...

Mom- Okay bache.. idhar aa...

Sana went close to her and lay her head on her lap... Mom caressed her cheeks and kissed them...

Sid- Baby kya banai hai? Khusboo achi aa rahi hai..

She got excited while answering..

Sana- Aaj maine Sarso ka Saag banaya hai Makke ki roti ke sath.. Ye mausam me bada maza aata hai.. Tere liye Dhaba style Daal fry aur Zeera rice banaya hai and meethe me Caramel Custard..

Mom- Itna sab banane ki kya zarurat thi bache...

Sana- Shadi ke baad se kitchen me gayi hi nai.. Man kiya aap sab ke liye banane ka..

Sidharth looked at them and his phone rang..

Baaz- Bhai! Kuch plan hai kya aapke?

Sid- Nai bhai teri behen khana banai hai aaj.. Bhul gaya? Wo tujhe 2 baar yaad dilai thi dinner pe aane ke liye..

Baaz- Oh teri! Bhul gaya..

Sid- Sunn.. Do teen din yehi ruk ja.. humlog uske baad niklenge...

Baaz- Nikloge!! Ohoooo!!

Sid- Abey chup re Chote.. Time pghar aa jana.. Didi log aadhe ghante me aa jaenge..

Baaz- Aata hu.. Aap enjoy karo..

Sid- Bas hasna band kar saale..

They disconnected the call..

Mom was in the hall reading something while Sidharth went to her room where Shehnaaz drifted off.. He sat next to her head and gently lifted her up putting her on his lap.. She settled comfortably and kept sleeping.. He kept brushing her hair with one hand and on his phone with the other..

The doorbell rang and he woke up gently..

Sid- Baby! Shehnaaz.. Uth jaa Darling.. Sab aa gaye..

She opened her eyes and found herself on his lap and kissed his knees as she was hugging it in her sleep..

She got up and both went out..

Everyone were settled in the hall as they came from Mom's room..

The children hugged them while they sat.. Sidharth sat on the Sofa while Shehnaaz was about to grab a chair to sit as Baaz came too and there wasn't much space.. He grabbed her hand made her sit on the handrest of the sofa where he was sitting and she looked at him with utter shock..