15. SANA'S BIRTHDAY

SANA'S BIRTHDAY!!

The New Year brought happiness and love for our Babies and they had a busy month..
Vikas called Shehnaaz to inform about the web series which Sidharth and VG already knew about.. She was really excited and completed shooting both her music videos in five days and was ready to work with Sidharth!!

Sana- Haye Baby, Ye saal ki shuruwat bho achi hui hai..
SID- Baby ab Zindagi ke har pal aise hi khushiya aaenge..
She hugged him and kissed his chest as usual.. 

Shehnaaz was in the last day of her music video shoot.. Sidharth had to complete only half a project and he had completed it in 5 days too.. 
It's the first weekend of January and Sidharth completed his shoot on the last day and came home by lunch time and Mom only sent Sana's lunch to her set..

At the dining table..
SID- Maa, Sana ka Birthday aa raha hai.. 
Mom- Kya plan kiya hai?
SID- abhi tak to kuch nahi..
Just then the doorbell rang and Naira entered..

Naira- Mamuuu!! Aaj aa gaye aap jaldi.. Kaise ho?
SID- I am good..Khana khai hai? 
Naira- Yes.. Mami ka bday aa raha hai yaad hai na?
SID- Ha yaad hai.. wahi plan kar raha hu..
Naira- Kya kya plan ho gaya hai?
SID- Mami ki chamchi.. Secret rakh paegi?
Naira- Of course Mamu.. Mai kuch pata nai chalne dungi.. Infact, I will help you!

They sat together in the hall after lunch..
SID- Mom, Naira tumlog mujhe filmy ideas mat dena.. Mai nai hu aisa..
Naira- Mami ko acha lagega.. Wo cute cute cheezo se khush ho jaenge..
Mom was just looking at them..

Naira- Aap pehle apna idea batao..
SID- Dekh, zyada time nai le sakte.. shoots hai kafi and schedule pack hai..
Naira- Kaushal uncle ko call kar ke mango schedule..

SID- Beta, shoot mere sath hi hai.. Ek webseries and then Movie.. zyada kuch kar nai paenge.. And it's on Wednesday.. Mid week hai..
Naira- Okay okay..

SID- 25th ko Kafi interviews hai, web series se related and uska bday hai to Birthday special interviews bhi hai.. 
Naira- Interviews ke baad day off nai hoega???
SID- Smart Girl!
They high Fived.. Just then VG called..

SID- Yes Vikas, what's up?
VG- Shoot is starting from Monday.. Shehnaaz's phone is out of range..
SID- Ya I completed my shoot today and she's still completing the last part of her music video..

VG- Are you stressed or thinking too much?
SID- Ya planning her birthday.. 
VG- I will give you a guys a day off and you guys can enjoy..
SID- I will need more.. 25th is the day interviews will be conducted.. 26th, 27th and 28th I need off days.. We can shoot on Sundays too but don't tell her..
VG- Ya no issues.. Sunday I will manage.. Tell me if You need any help..
SID- sure man..
The call ended..

Naira- Ho gaya???? 
SID- yeah!! Day off manage ho gaya.. Sunday kaam kar lenge..
Naira- Perfect!!
Mom- Kafi busy 2 hafte hone wale hai.. Do something good and relaxing for her..
SID- Ya..
Naira- for the third time now Mamu, tell me what's in your mind please!!

SID- I am planning to stay in Taj for a night and a day.. After the interview, I'll take her to Taj Land's End, Bandstand and stay there till 26th Lunch.. I will tell her that I have to go out of town for a couple of days and I will leave for the airport and send her home.. Asim will be here and you guys surprise her with a cake and Mom, Aap ek envelope dena usko jisme Amritsar ke 2 tickets hoengi.. Uska Amritsar ka bag already pack karwa lunga and wo aur tickets ke sath usko Asim airport drop kar dega and She will meet me at the airport.. I want to take her to Golden Temple on her birthday..