12. MURDER MYSTERY

💟 MURDER MYSTERY💟

After coming back from Punjab Shehnaaz had a very positive effect and she was all charged up and was looking forward to work with a better mindset and Sidharth was happy to see her like that..

They were working on a project together and were very happy..

The evening they got back from Punjab, they asked the driver to keep their bags in their house and they directly went to Neetu Di's place to meet her, Mom and Naira..

They rang the bell and Naira opened the door..

Naira is a grown up and is currently in college..

Naira- Oh welcome back Mami and Mamu and went in to hug Sana first..

Sana- Dekh Sidharth ek hafte tujhe importance mili and kaafi mahine waaps se sirf mujhe attention milegi and started laughing..

Naira- Aww you guys... Mere friends pagal hai aap dono ke liye.. Mamu aa jao aapko bhi hug kar deti hu warna Mami pe gussa nikloge..

Naira and Sana laughed and Sidharth pouted like a babyy.. That's when Mom came..

Mom- Kbse baahr khadi hai.. and saw Sidnaaz.. Arey bacho aa gaye.. aao aao..

Mom hugged Sidharth first and he kissed her cheeks and had his bugs bunny smile on his face and he smirked at Shehnaaz who was happy to see this side of him always..

Mom- Sanaa meri bachii.. She hugged her too.. 

They all went inside the house and met Neetu and Jiju.. Jiju cooked that day and welcomed them..

Jiju- Arey wah acha hua tumlog directly yaha aa gaye.. mai khana banaya hu aaj..Mai tiffin bhejne wala tha but garam garam khaoge to acha lagega..

Sid- Hello Jiju.. Acha maza aaega aaj.. Finally khana khane jaise banega..

Neetu- Ha ha jaise tu to bohot acha banata hai.. bewakoof banane bol do..

Dii pinced his arms and he pulled her hair..

Shehnaaz, mom, Naira and Vineet looked at each other and smiled looking at the perfectly grown up brother and sister fighting like 4 year olds...

Mom- Bas karo dono.. warna humlog akele hi khane baith jaenge..

Sana pulled Sidharth and Jiju pulled Neetu..

They all had dinner and Mom came home with SidNaaz..

Once home, Sana hugged his mom..

Sana- Maaa.. bohot miss kiya aapko.. 

Maa- Kaisa laga waha..? Sab khush hue?

Sana- Bohot zyada.. Sidharth ko dekh ke to sab usko hi impossible de rahe hai aur Sidharth sabke sath baate kiya.. bohot acha laga meko maa..

Sid- Maa mai bhi hu aap hamesha bhul kyu jaate ho..

Mom- Ek ek kar ke baat karu dono se.. Acha chal aaja hug dede Maa ko..

♡SIDNAAZ FOREVER♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें