Chapter 2

The couple was in their tent, preparing for the comet, waiting to see it from what they thought was the perfect spot in town. Safe, from all but one thing. As the man left to go get something for his partner, he was attacked so suddenly, he could not make a sound. 

The girl, mistakenly going to tell him "I told you so," came out of the tent, confused by the lack of rain she was so sure was there, and was then greeted by the sight of his bloody body. She screamed, as loud as she possibly could, and ran, heading for the one safe place that she could think of. As she reached the car, she was desperate to get in, but alas, the doors were locked. When the doors unlocked however, she knew someone, or something, was there. As she turned around, trying to find what would be her killer, she did not realize, her killer was in fact above her. As he landed on her, his teeth sank deep into her neck and drained her blood, and when she was dead, only when her heart stopped, did Liza Sommers awake from a deep slumber, unleashing a scream that could only be heard by those with the supernatural ears, therefor, letting the Salvatore brothers, and those like them, know that there was in fact, a Banshee in Mystic Falls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting a pitiful nights sleep, Liza Sommers finally decided to just stop trying. She woke up around three am from an awful nightmare, screaming so loud, she was surprised to find her family had slept through it. She decided to skip out on the small talk that morning and left for school early. Walking into Mr. Tanners, she already knew it was going to be a long day. Her attention was half at its best in this class most days, so she knew it was almost going to be non existent today. Once again claiming the seat behind Matt, she smiled at him as best she could while passing him. It didn't take a genius to realize she wasn't her usual self that day, so Matt simply smiled back and sent a concerning look to Elena before subtly motioning to the red head behind him. Elena understood his gesture, sent him a grateful smile, and sent her cousin a quick text.

Lena<3                                                                                                                                                                                 You ok? You seem kinda out of it today?

Liza<3                                                                                                                                                                                          Yeah I just didn't sleep  all that well

Elena knew her cousin suffered from nightmares, what they were about she never knew, but she knew not to push the subject when her cousin didn't sleep well. It was when Liza Sommers didn't get a good nights sleep that she was her most threatening. Her eyes seemed to be almost distant and other worldly like. So Elena simply texted Matt that Liza was simply tired and didn't sleep well the night before. He sent her a text saying ok, and turned his attention back to the front of the class.

Walking out of class, Liza was scooped up by Bonnie and Caroline. Turns out Bonnie remembered her promise of telling the Sommers girl about her supposedly being psychic but also wanted to tell Caroline, so she decided to kill two birds with one stone. 

As they walked through halls after Bonnie finished explaining some things, Caroline came up with a question, "I'm confused, are you pyschic or clairevoyent?" Bonnie smiled at her blonde frined as the red head pointed to the blonde in agreement and nodded, "Technically, Grams says I'm a witch. My ancestors were these really cool Salem witch chicks or something, Grams tried to explain it all but by that point she was looped on the liquor so I kinda tuned out. Crazy family? Yes. Witches? I don't think so." Liza took all the information in and nodded, while Caroline brought up another topic. "Yeah well feel free to conjure up the name and number of that guy from last night." Liza perked at this new information, as she had left the party early, "What guy?" Bonnie responded to the both of them, "I didn't see him, she did." Liza turned to the blonde with raised eye brows as bonnie directed the other half of her response to Caroline, "Why didn't you just talk to him?" Caroline looped her free arm not holding her purse with the red heads, "I don't know I was drunk, where did you go last night by the way, I looked for you and you went poof." Liza smiled at the blonde, liking the fact that the blonde had already considered her a friend, "I left early, wasn't feeling the party scene. I heard what happened to Vicki Donovan though, is she ok?" Bonnie turned to the red head, "Yeah, I think she'll be ok, Matt's obviously worried." Liza nodded, then turned to her new friends, "Well I'll meet you guys at the Grille later?" Bonnie and Caroline nodded, knowing they all had different classes and it was time to separate. "Okie Dokie, see ya later." Liza took her leave and strutted down the hallway, oblivious to the following eyes of a blonde football player.