Chapter 12~ Part 2

They called Damon who was quick to show up, knowing that they needed to get this figured out ASAP. Elena and Stefan were sitting on the couch as Liza was standing in front of them, while Damon was pacing back and forth behind them. "How'd he get in?" Liza shook her head and looked to the two sitting on the couch, "He was invited in." Stefan looked at his brother, "He posed as a pizza delivery guy." Damon quirked his eyebrows, "Well he gets points for that." Liza looked at him with a deadpanned expression as he shrugged his shoulders at her. "Did he say what he wanted?" Liza looked at him with an almost glare, "No he was too busy trying to kill my cousin. I'll make sure to ask next time." Damon looked at her before Stefan grabbed his attention, "And you have no idea who this is?" Damon shook his head, "No," When Liza and Stefan looked at him with raised eyebrows it was easy to guess they didn't believe him. "Don't look at me like that, I've told you we had company." Liza looked between them, "You think there's more than one?" Damon looked at Liza for a minute before answering, "We don't know."

"Damon, he was invited in." Liza and Damon looked at each other before looking at Stefan. "Then we go get him tonight." Liza looked at her cousin, speaking to her in a gentle tone, "You up for it?" Elena looked between the three supernatural creatures in the room, "What do I have to do?" Liza looked at Stefan, "Let your boyfriend take you to the dance, see who shows up." Stefan looked at her, "That's a bad idea." Damon, however, backed the red head up, "Till we get him, this house isn't safe, for anyone who lives in it, and little banshee here can't protect everyone and herself. It's worth a shot." Elena and Liza looked at each other and nodded, knowing they were both on board, "I'll do it." Stefan looked at them, before setting his eyes on Elena as she grabbed his hand, "I'll be with the three of you, I'll be safe." The three looked at each other before the red head walked out of the room and up the stairs, grabbing one of her stakes she had made to fit under sleeve.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The four of them walked into the gym, looking for anyone suspicious. Elena was hanging onto Stefan's arm as Liza was on her other side with Damon next to her. To anyone who looked it simply looked like two couples going to a high school dance, but in reality, it was a mission. They needed to kill that vampire, the sooner the better. Elena and Liza sat at a table as Bonnie and Caroline walked up to them. They smiled at them while Elena asked "Having fun?" Caroline, as always, was honest. "No, but this took about two hours so I'm staying for at least half of that." Liza chuckled at her, shaking her head as she took a sip of punch. Bonnie looked over Elena's shoulder, "What's Damon doing here?" Liza looked over her shoulder to see him talking to Stefan, "He wanted to come, we promise, he'll behave." Caroline looked at the two, "So what, is this like a threesome now, you and the Salvatore's, or is he with you Liza?" Liza fake glared at her friend, "Please, can you imagine? Me and Damon? Yeah right." Elena chuckled, "Besides if I'm gonna be with Stefan, I'm gonna have to learn to tolerate Damon. It's not like I can kill him." Bonnie looked at him with a glare, "There's a thought." Caroline clinked her glass with Bonnie's "Hmm I'll help" Liza chuckled at them, "Count me in too."

Liza, Caroline and Bonnie were sitting at the table as Damon came up to them, "Hi Bonnie. Wanna dance?" Liza looked at him like he had just grown six extra heads while the other two girls glared at him. "I'm out of here." Damon moved so he was slightly blocking her path, "Come on, give me another chance?" Bonnie went around him, while Caroline and Liza glared at him, "Back off Damon." The blonde followed after her friend while Liza stayed put and simply smirked at Damon. Elena and Stefan walked up just as the two walked off, "Where did they go?" Damon shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know." Stefan looked at him expectantly, "What did you say to them?" Damon looked at his brother, "I was perfectly polite." He then looked at Elena, knowing it would annoy his brother, "Elena, would you like to dance?" Elena smiled sweetly, "I would love to." She then turned to Stefan, "May I have this dance?" Stefan and Elena walked off arms linked to the dance floor while Liza simply laughed at Damon before receiving a glare from said vampire as she threw her hands up in mock surrender.