Chapter 11

Liza was almost asleep when she recieved a frantic phone call from Elena, "Hello" "Liza?" You could almost hear the heart break in her voice, causing Liza to quickly sit up and turn on her light, "Elena? What's wrong? Are you ok?" Elena took a shaky breath, "I look just like her." Liza put on her shoes, prepared to go and find the girl on the phone, "Like who? Who do you look like?" "Katherine! I look exactly like Katherine!" Liza froze, not expecting what she heard. "What do you mean you look like her Elena?" Elena looked at Stefans door before answering her cousin, making sure he wasn't there yet, "I mean he has a photo of her and it's like looking at a photo of myself Liza! How is this even possible?" Liza paused for a minute "I'm not sure. Look can you get out of there? Come home? We'll figure it out together." Elena nodded, "Yeah, ok, I'm coming." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liza was panicking, Elena still wasn't home. She couldn't reach her on her phone, it went straight to voicemail, and it had been almost an hour since they spoke. The only possible explanations was that something happened to her on the way home, or she was still at Salvatore's, and right now, with what they just uncovered, neither were good options for the banshee. So Liza came up with two possible solutions, option one was to wait, and see if Elena comes home. Option two was to go to the Salvatore's and find her, herself. Liza knew that option two was risky, she could no longer trust the brothers, but she didn't want to just sit and wait, Liza was a lot of thing, but patient was not one.

By the time she had reached the boarding house, it was dawn, the sun just starting to creep up. She turned off her car and climbed out, storming into the Salvatore residence. "STEFAN!" Liza's voice boomed in a way she had not thought possible, echoing through the halls. She made her way to Stefan's room before he sped in front of her, not expecting her eyes to turn the blackest of black and for her to slam and keep him up against the wall by his neck, with little to no effort. "Where is she?" Liza didn't just speak, no she growled, almost demonic like, her banshee side coming into play, her need to protect in extreme. Stefan looked at her with wide eyes, his shock quickly fading with the concern that clouded over him. "What do you mean, is she not at home?" Liza let him go, "Of course she isn't home you fucking idiot, why the fuck would I be here otherwise?!" Her voice was back to normal but her eyes were still demonic like, making Stefan know to be cautious. He slightly stepped to the right, Liza's eyes following his every movement. "She's not here Liza, she left almost an hour ago. She should be home." Stefan pulled out his phone, walking towards the window as he called Elena yet again. Liza didn't know how, but she could hear the other end of the phone, making her make a mental note to ask Stefan about her new found hearing and strength abilities later on, after she beats him to death. "Elena's phone." Damon was the one on the other end of the phone call, making Liza growl, and Stefan face her as he answered his brother. "Where is she? Why do you have her phone? Is she ok?"

"Elena, She's right here. And yes, she's fine." Stefan looked at Liza, "Where are you? Let me speak to her." Liza growled at him, hesitant to let him speak, let alone any where near her. Damon was lucky she wasn't tracking them as they speak, not that she knew how. "Yeah, I don't, I don't think she wants to talk to you right now." Liza took the phone from Stefan, "Damon I swear to god if you touch her" Damon interrupted the red head, something she'd get back at him for later, "You have a good day, mhm, bye now." Liza growled as he hung up the phone, chucking it at Stefan as she turned to look at him. "You have some serious explaining to do. I suggest you start."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liza and Stefan had walked up to Bonnie, and told her that Elena was with Damon, asking her to do a tracking spell on Elena. However, when bonnie wrapped her hands around the necklace, she got nothing. "Nothing's happening. Normally there's an image or something," Bonnie gave Stefan back the necklace before picking up a leaf off the ground. "Tell me of anyone's looking." Bonnie then hovered her hands over the leaf, nothing happened. "Something's wrong." Liza and Stefan looked at each other, "With Elena?" Bonnie shook her head, "With me, something's wrong with me?" Liza looked at the burnette in worry, "Bonnie, your magic?" Bonnie shook her head, I'm sorry guys, I can't help you." With that Bonnie had left the two sitting alone at a table.