Happy Beans Day-2

****spoiler alert ahead!****

Meanwhile at the Ramshackle Dorm...

"So you're taking part of this Happy Beans Day game Huh?" Merlin asks.

"Yeah." Glory replies while talking to him on the phone.

"Hmmm well. You are part of Crewel's class so I have nothing against it. If he said you have to participate then I am willing to have our training postpone for tomorrow." He assures. Much to her elation, Glory jumps from her canopy bed and bounce happily cheering with glee.

"Yes! Thanks Merlin!" She chirps as Glory hears Merlin chortling through the phone.

"Most certainly, Sundrop. Now go get em tomorrow! Sweet dreams, my child." Merlin reassures.

"Thanks. You too!" She giggles as hangs up the phone and place it on the end table. Glory then flops to her bed giggling in excitement with Grim, who is sitting on her bed, tilting his head.

"Well did he say yes?" Grim ask curiously.

"Um DUH! Of course he did! Tomorrow is going to be so much fun!!" Glory glees

"Hehehe! Can't wait to beat the asses of the beast team!"

"Then we better hit the hay tonight cuz we're preparing for a battle tomorrow!" Glory exclaims.

"Hell yeah!" Grim cheers and Glory giggles.

"Night Grim. Go Farmers Team!!" Glory chirps.

"Team Farmers, here we come!" Grim cheers. Afterwards, Glory turn off the lights and both of them went to sleep for tomorrow's Happy Beans Day Event.

The next day later....

While everyone is at the field, Coach Vargas is at the sports field facing his students.

"Good that you've gathered, bean sprouts. Today's the long awaited "Happy Beans Day"." He said.

"Have you guys had proper breakfast and drank your raw egg? If you don't take enough nutrition, your muscles won't grow." Vargas instructs.

"Now, for the freshmen 1st years, I'll be explaining the rules. Don't miss the explanation just because you are fascinated with my muscles." Vargas reminds them making Glory rolling her eyes while grinning at his typical Gaston-like ways.

"This tournament is a flag battle of ownership of the "Magical Harp" that's placed in the Coliseum." Vargas lectures as he extends his arms to first group.

"For the beast time, they'll lose if the farmer team got to steal the harp

"For the beast time, they'll lose if the farmer team got to steal the harp." Vargas informs. He then turns around to extends to the second group.

"On the other hand, the farmers will lose if they weren't able to take the harp in time." He said