Scary Monsters-3: The Halloween Setup!

The next hour later after class ended, Glory went back to her dorm to meet up with Crewel so he could measure her size for her eight costumes for her Halloween concert.

"So how many songs you're performing Glory?" Grim asks curiously while sitting on the stool.

"Eight songs. All are going to be based on themes that the dorms are going for including myself." Glory told him.

"That's certainly an interesting choice." Merlin stated with a smile.

"Indeed..." Crewel chimes perking up from her hips while measuring her hips before slitting his measuring tape back and walks to the left side of her hips.

"But you must remember, puppy. You are the center of the stage just like Alice Angel. You can't lose tact and keep your eyes on the audience." Crewel advises as he opens his tape measure to her side.

"From what I heard from the story that you've told me an hour ago, this "Alice Angel" holds confidence, charisma, bravado, as well as dominance. All these three things that you have obviously, but you have to capture that "Alice Angel" charm in order to wow your audience." He instructs as he goes behind her and measures her hips and waistline.

"Furthermore, they are parents who are taking their kids out for Halloween. Your performance has to be flawless with a huge burst of energy and excitement that brings the excitement to not only for the adults, but for the children as well." Crewel informs as he unreleased the tape measure from her waist. Then he goes in front of her and lays his hand to her shoulder.

"You're not Glory Corbett tomorrow, YOU are Alice Angel. Keep your performance as flawless as you ever can. Don't disappoint your teacher, got it?" Crewel reassures and Glory bobs her head with a smile,

"Gotcha!" Glory chirps as he folds his arms.

"Good girl, now run along now. I already finished measuring your size for your costumes for tomorrow's Halloween concert. Be sure to be back the dorm at 1:00, got it?" He reminds her and she nods.

"Right. See you Merlin." She said.

"Farewell, Sundrop. Grim you'll be staying here with me, understand?" Merlin informs him as he watched Glory ran to the door and left. Then he sighs and turns to Grim.

"Yeah I know." Grim complies while sitting on the stool. Merlin then whips his head to Crewel.

"Divus, I'm available for assistance for the costume making if you want." Merlin insisted, but Crewel lays a hand to the tiny wizard.

"Nonsense, Merlin. I can handle the costumes on my own. Your job is to make the flyers for the Halloween concert, so be sure to get ready for that." Crewel advises and Merlin nods.

"Very well then, I'll be there downstairs if you need me. Come Grim, let's be on our way." Merlin assures.

"Yeah I'm coming." Grim complied as he follows the wizard downstairs while Crewel began making the costumes for his muse.

~~~~~~~

Meanwhile at the Octavinelle V.I.P room...

"So you're asking me to open the Mostro Lounge for this Halloween concert that you're hosting for this year's Halloween event?" Azul inquires staring at her with curious blue orbs.

"Eeeeh?~ Lionfishie is performing at our lounge for Halloween?" Floyd asks cuddling the ravenette close to him staring at her with childlike curiosity. Glory ignores his state and bobs her head at the octopus.

"Yes. Since Halloween is coming up, I decided to hold a concert here at the Mostro Lounge. That way it would fit the atmosphere and the vibe of the costume that I'm wearing this Halloween." She explains as she stands up and releases herself from Floyd's grip where Glory walks up to Azul pulling out her phone and shows it to him.