Scary Monsters-9: The Curse of the Sad Mummy

Meanwhile at the backstage, Glory went back to the dressing room where she took off her pirate costume and dons a mummy costume. Then she ties her hair into pigtails with white scrunchies. Soon after, she puts on black eyeshadow and pale peach lipstick.

Then she crept a smile at the mirror.

"Perfect." Glory mutters as she puts the lipstick back to the makeup kit and heads out where she meets her tiny floating elder at backstage.

"Aaaah there you are Sundrop. Crewel made that mummy costume well done." Merlin compliments and Glory bobs her head with a smile.

"Thanks Merlin." She replies.

"Are you wore the glow in the dark eye contacts right now?" He inquires as Glory rolls her eyes with a grin.

"Yes, Merlin. I'm wearing them right now and I have a heart that glows in the dark." She told him as she walks up to the microphone and place it to her lips.

Meanwhile at the lounge, everyone is murmuring about the next performance.

"I wonder who's going to be next?" Scarabia asks.

"Pomefiore obviously! We all know that Empress has the grace, looks, and beauty. Any costume she wears, we adore it to the fullest!" The pomefiore student assures.

"As if! Diasomnia will go up next!" The Diasomnia student retorts.

"No way! Octavinelle will go up next!" The Octavinelle student chimes as the fan boys start to bicker back and forth until...

"HEEEEY STOP YOUR YELLING!!" Sebek barks at the obnoxious fan boys.

"Sebek, sit back down. People are staring." Malleus orders him feeling the stares from the audience.

"Honestly, you need to lower your voice." Silver sighs.

"Kukuku. No need to worry there, Sebek. I'm sure that the next performance will blow us away." Lilia implies.

"Correct you are, Lilia. Though we don't know who is up next but whatever the case is, it's going to be thrilling. ~fufufu~." He chuckles with a smirk waiting with anticipation.

"~fufufu~. Surely you could at least contain yourself." Jade mockingly scolds while grinning with amusement.

"Ne ne ne. Is Lionfishie performing to us next?" Floyd asks bouncing on his seat like a child.

"Who knows. Let's find out and see." Jade assures, but soon everyone went dark.

"Eeh?! What's happening?!" Deuce yelps.

"Ffgya! It's dark again!" Grim shrieks.

"Calm down, it's about to start." Jamil reassures them.

"Oh? It's about to start?" Crowley asks curiously.

"Indeed headmaster." Vivien replies.

"Can't wait to see how it turns out." Sam said with a grin and his magenta eyes glint with anticipation.

"My~ Talk about a thrilling performance, but how about we tone it down a little? ...Something that will tung your heartstrings but warm your poor little hearts of yours~? Ladies and gents, please welcome to the stage. The innocent but tragic mummy: Deirdre." Glory announced surprising her boyfriends as they all whip their heads to the Octavinelle trio who are unfazed by the announcement since they knew it was going to happened.

"Yes! I knew it!" Floyd chirps pumping his fist like a child.

"Well well, what a coincidence." Azul stated with an amused smirk.