Scary Monsters-6: After the Fire

As the audience stood there with baffled looks, the teachers muttered.

"What's this I'm hearing? She's doing another performance?" Vargas asks curiously.

"She never informed about this." Trein said.

"That's because it was meant for a surprise. I even left costumes for her backstage." Crewel explains to them.

"And she'll be performing eight songs as listed in the concert." She informs shocking the teachers.

"ALL EIGHT?!" Ashton and Mozus shrieked.

"Haha! She's quite the Devil, ain't she?" Sam asks worn an amused smile as the lake goddess smiled back.

"Trust me, Sam. My child is unpredictable and definitely knows what she's doing." Vivien reassures. Afterwards, Glory's voice boomed from the lounge.

"Ladies and gents, please welcome to the stage: Theia." She announced where the curtains opens to reveal Glory in her flaming costume of a fire nymph.

" She announced where the curtains opens to reveal Glory in her flaming costume of a fire nymph

The audience went awe at her costume including her boyfriends and Grim.

"Waaaaaah!!! Our radiant goddess!!" A Ignihyde student glees.

"Kawaii!!!!~" Soon all of the Ignihyde students gush over the

"Damn! Talk about a quick change!" Ace yelps.

"Holy Glofish!!" Azul yelps with a shock look before blushing at her costume.

"Oya. How unexpected." Jade said with an amused smile admiring his girlfriend's change of costume.

"Aaaaahhh!!! Lionfish looks so cute!!!" Floyd shrilled with glee gushing over his girlfriend.

"Whoa Jamil, did you see that?! Glory's costume changed into a flaming goddess!!" Kalim chirps.

"I know, Kalim. I can see that." Jamil said before staring back at his girlfriend with a warm smile.

She does look beautiful in that costume. Well done, Glo-san.

Jamil ponders with a smile.

"Waaaaah! She's on fire!!" Grim shrieks.

"It's just a costume, Grim." Deuce reassures him.

"Oh my! A fire nymph has bestowed before our very eyes! How marvelous!!!" Rook dramatically chirps praising and admiring his girlfriend.

"Right?! She looks like a firey goddess!!" Cater said while snapping pics of Glory.

"Cater, put your phone down." Riddle instructs.

"Haha calm down, Riddle. Let him take pics as much as he like." Trey reassures with a calm grin.

"Hmm she doesn't look too bad." Leona casually said while staring at her.

"Yeah. Like the spiky hair though. Reminds me of a certain wolf." Ruggie implies shifting his eyes at Jack with a mischievous smirk causing him to flinched and whips his head with his ears droop.