Scary Monsters-11: Like a Vampire

Meanwhile backstage, Glory is in the dressing room taking off her werewolf costume, washed her makeup, and replace it with her vampire costume. Then she slathers with red violet eyeshadow, black eyeliner, and mahogany lipstick. Soon after, she crept a smile while gazing at the mirror.

"Damn I look majestic in this costume..." Glory mutters as she lets out a giggle and got up from her vanity table where she drapes her cape over her back.

"Time to ignite the stage!" She chirps as she marches out of the dressing room and meets up with her tiny wizard mentor.

"Oooh my, how beguilingly divine~." He purrs before whistling at her making the ravenette shook her head at his silly teasing while smiling.

"Real cute, Merlin. Is the smoke machine set on stage?" Glory asks curiously.

"Just like always." He replies and she smiles.

"Great." Glory perks and saunters to the stage and picks up the mic.

Meanwhile at the lounge, the fan boys are chittering about the next performance.

"I can't wait for her next performance!" The pomefiore student gushes.

"It's five down, two to go! Who could be next?" The Savanaclaw student asks with a smile.

"Yeah! Now we have Scarabia down, who will be the next dorm to be serenaded?" The Scarabia student ponders.

"I bet it's Pomefiore!" The second pomefiore student chirps.

"Hell no! It would be Diasomnia's turn!!" The Diasomnia student retorts and soon an argument has emerged once more earning sighs and groans from Glory's 21 boyfriends except Sebek who unsurprisingly got up and shouts at them.

"ALL OF YOU SILENCE!!!" He bellows.

"Sebek, I told you to sit down." Malleus reminds him with dead serious green orbs making him flinched.

"My apologies, Waka-sama!!" Sebek complied and sat back down.

"So any thoughts on which dorm is next?" Silver asks curiously.

"Probably Pomefiore." Jack assumes.

"Nah, it's gotta be Malleus's dorm." Ace guesses. Suddenly the lights out shocking the guys.

"Ffgya! The lights are out!!" Grim shrieks.

"Again?" Deuce inquires.

"Oya oya. I wonder who could be next?" Jade ponders with a "innocent" smile.

"Brace yourselves ladies and gents, her irresistible charms and beauty will captivate you all. Please welcome the beautiful and ravishing vampiress: Carmilla."

Soon the music starts with a slow dark, but mesmerizing tempo with smoke peaking through the lounge gasping the audience and her lovers.

"Ffgya! Smoke?!" Grim shrieks clinging on to Deuce's sleeve freaking out by the sudden smoke peaking through the lounge.

"What the hell is going on!?" Ace shrills and soon her voice mutters.

I...love...you..like...a vampire...

And cue the purple flames igniting behind the boys and hisses from behind scaring the crap out of the boys as the beat drops with Glory strutting over the lounge seat to the Pomefiore table donning a burgundy vampire costume with a black cape.