Happy Beans Day-7

Meanwhile at the farmer team....

"By the way, us, farmer team, has to go take back the harp in the coliseum, but...I should get a beans shooter to be able to survive from now onward." Jade suggests causing Grim to gasp.

"...You're aiming for our beans shooter, aren't ya!? I won't hand them over to ya!" Grim yelps sending a glare at him while clinging on Glory's shoulder.

I highly doubt he'll do that for now Grim....

She ponders while walking.

"How rude. I won't do that." Jade denies.

"But the possibility for enemies to ambush us at areas around the supply box will become higher. And I can assume that we'll be able to get what we want. We'll also need to make a plan if we're going to the replenishment point." Cater advises.

"Then we should come up with a plan while we're at it." Glory suggests.

"That's true. For that I have a thought...it's more of an idea, though."

"Hm?" Glory and Grim tilt their heads giving him questionable looks.

"There's someone named "Smith", and if it's him, I thought I might be able to get a beans shooter." Jade said.

"A guy named 'Smith'? Never heard of that name before..." Glory mutters titling her head while thinking about "Smith".

" 'Smith'? Was there a student with that name in the school?" Cater ask curiously.

"I have a good guess on where he might be, so I'll guide you there." Jade insists with a grin.

"Well, since Octavinelle's vice dorm leader that's saying that, I guess I'll trust you. Plus, we're not enemies now." Cater points out.

"Thank you. But before going to the target area, let us go through the botanical garden first." Jade informs.

"Huh? Why going there?" Glory ask curiously.

"There's something I want to obtain before the beans shooter." Jade replies.

"If we go to the botanical garden, we might be able to get fruits for eating! Come on, let's go!" Grim chirps as he leaps out of her shoulder causing Glory to glare at Grim when he said he wants to eat.

"We don't have time to eat, Grim!" Glory chides.

"Grim-chan, how hungry are you!?" Cater shrieks making Glory sigh.

"Oh trust me, Cay. You have no idea how big his appetite is right now..." Glory warns him.

————

Later at the botanical garden....

"We reached the botanical garden!...But then...Don't you smell something strange from earlier?" Cater ask as Glory sniffs the air and boy he is right. What she smelled are a strong citrus and spicy aroma.

"Oh my goodness, that smells like BBQ with such a citrus yet flaming aroma to it!" Glory chirps with a giddy grin.

"I have to agree with you Angelfish. It's more of oriental, spicy, and appetizing than strange....It seems." Jade points out.

"It's a scent that makes you drool naturally!" Grim cheers.

"But who would set a BBQ during the Happy Beans Day event?" Glory ponders tilting her head.

"That is a good question..." Cater agrees. Soon Grim sniffs into the air and widen his eyes when he picks up the scent.

"It's coming from over there! Let's go check it out!" Grim chirps as he dashes for the entrance stunning yet worrying Glory.