Happy Beans Day-3

While roaming around the woods, Deuce lays his finger to his chin pondering about the supplies.

"There's supposed to a supply box around here...Hm, is it that box by the base of the apple tree?" Deuce guesses.

"I think the 1st years who aren't used to this should take the supplies and equip them first. That's why, Deuce-chan. You can go ahead and get the supplies in the box." Cater advises shocking Deuce.

"Eh, really? Thank you very much!" Deuce thank him but for some reason Glory curls her brows at Cater wondering what he's planning.

"Well then, I'll feel free to get it..." Deuce said as he bolts through the forest searching for the supplies. Right after he left, Cater leans to Glory's ear.

"Angel-chan, Grim-chan. Come over a bit behind this tree." He whispers as he grabs Glory's wrist and drags her to the tree he talked about.

"Eh, Cay what is it?" Glory ask curiously.

"Yeah, what's with the whispering?" Grim ask with a baffled look.

"Shhh. Keep it down." Cater shushes while hiding behind the bush, but soon rustling nearby when they all turn their heads to see Glory's one of lovers Ace and Sebek standing before Deuce as the redhead pulls out a cocky smirk.

"You've come, simple idiot farmer Deuce!" Ace cockily boasts.

"What!? The Beast Team!? An ambush!?" Deuce shrieks.

"If you wait near the farmer team's supply box, you can easily catch the prey. Think about it a bit and you'll understand." Ace points out.

"Shoot, I was naive!" Deuce mutters scolding himself for letting his guard down. With no plans ahead, Deuce fled from the duo.

"He ran away. Go after him!" Sebek orders.

"I'm gonna go catch you!" Ace shouts as he and Sebek ran after Deuce. Once they're gone, Cater, Glory, and Grim pop out from the bush with Cater plastering a hidden sly smile.

"Good, they're gone. Well, let's get our supplies in the meantime." Cater informs. Glory folds her arms with a blank look.

"There really was trick behind your smile." Glory remarks.

"That's why you told Deuce to go ahead and take the supplies. That's mean, ya know!" Grim criticizes.

"Come on, you two. This strategy, you know. A strategy." He reminds them.

"If the farmer team win, Deuce-chan will win in the end anyway and he'll get additional points, so we should cooperate together." Cater assures making Glory slightly smirk at him.

"So ya used Deuce as bait to drag Ace and Sebek away from us we could take a snatch from those supplies huh? Clever idea." She compliments with a smirk and Cater nods.

"Besides, Deuce-chan is in the Track and Field Club and he's pretty quick on his feet, so I'm sure he won't get caught." He reassures, but soon their bright moment dies down when they heard rustling from the bushes. They turn around to see two members of the Beast Team.

"I found the farmer team and the goddess is on their team!" The Octavinelle resident shouts.

"Catch them!" The Scarabia resident orders causing the trio to panic.

"Goddamnit!" Glory curses.

"Shoot, it's the beast team! They were still around!?" Cater shrieks.

"Angel-chan, Grim-chan. Prepare the beans!" Cater orders as Glory kneels down and opens the supply box to reveal a bean shooter S. Then she holds the bean shooter while grim places the beans in the shooter.

"Now Glory!!!" Grim shrills as Glory smirks and pulls out the bean shooter at the two beast members.

"Ready...aim..." Glory mutters as two beast teammates sprint towards them.

"Don't underestimate me!" The Octavinelle resident hisses as they both charge towards the trio. Glory squints her eyes locking her targets to make it a perfect shot until she finally locks her two targets.

"FIRE!!!" Glory shouts as she shoots two beans at them successfully shot them straight in the gut making them wince. After stunned by the impact, the two men got up while shivering.

"Gah! She's strong!"

"Retreat!!"

They yelled as both of them fled from the trio with Glory smirking triumphantly and Grim blow raspberries at them.

"Serves ya right for trying to ambush us ya weaklings!" Grim taunts.

"Phew! Now that's what I called a perfect aim!" Glory proclaims as she lets out a giggle.

"Holy damn Glory, nice shot!" Grim praises.

"Thanks Grim!" Glory chirps.

"That was dangerous~ Good thing we managed to counter it. Even if I throw the beans to the Beast Team, none of it hits them, ya know! I better pick up those beans..." Grim mumbles.

"Now, let's see the content of the supply box...." Cater then takes a good look at the supply box.

"A small bean projector, Bean Shooter S, and a bean pouch, then 2 magical camouflage jacket. The other is...The last one is a magic potion. The effect is, 'It can make someone small for only 30 seconds'." Cater informs as he grins.

"Seems like we got quite some good stuff here." Glory said.

"I'll say. Let's quickly wear the camouflage jacket. Wear it too, Angel-chan!" Cater insists and she nods.

"On it." Glory replies as she and Cater put on their Farmers Team outfit where the real game begins.