Scary Monsters-1: The Halloween Event...

***Spoiler Alert Ahead!!***

Later in the classroom, the bell rang where everyone went out their way with Grim letting out a sigh.

"This boring class is finally over..." He groans and whips his head to Glory.

"Hey, Glory, let's back to our dorm, I want to continue the game we played yesterday!" He pleaded.

"Very well then, but ya better not cheat." She reminds him making him huff.

"I never cheat!" He retorts with a pout.

"Right. Let's go." Glory said as she kneels down so Grim could leap to her shoulder and Glory stands up and left the room and school.

~~~~~~~
Meanwhile at the office, Crowley was doing his schoolwork until the door burst open when the headmaster spun his head to see Merlin floating in the room.

"Dire. Did you send those people from Diasomnia to the Moonshine Dormitory?" He asks curiously floating towards him.

"Hm? Why of course why you asked?" Crowley inquires curiously. Merlin gave him a blank look.

"Dire, you know Sundrop and Grim lived there right? Haven't you thought about asking them for permission BEFORE you send them off?" He asks bluntly with a skeptical look. Crowley froze before forming an awkward smile.

"Aaaaah....I did. Didn't I?" He inquires with a sweatdrop and cue the face palm from the tiny wizard himself.

"Oh for goodness sakes, Dire! We've discussed about this billions of times! You must informed Sundrop and Grim about every little detail that's been going on!" He rants.

"I-I forgot ok!" Dire barks back and whips his head.

"Besides, I didn't know what I was I thinking that all." He informs looking awkward.

"Goodness. No wonder why Glory and the other students hated your guts." He dryly snarks.

"I'm doing the best I can in this campus, Merlin. It's not that easy to be headmaster!" Crowley reassures as he stares babbling about his job. Merlin turns his head back with a deadpan look.

"I'm questioning whether what you're saying is true or not...." Merlin mumbles with a blank look.
~~~~~~~

While on their way back to the Moonshine dorm, Glory and Grim were strolling back to their dorm where the Ravenette developed plans for herself.

Hmmm maybe once we're back, I could cook up something healthy yet comforting tonight from the cookbook that Rapunzel gave me.

Soon Glory giggles softly smiling fondly.

That would be a good idea for this pleasant time of year.

She thought while smiling, but soon her smile dies down when Glory blinks her eyes to see decorations in her dorm.