Scary Monsters-5: All Eyes on Me!

The next day in Halloween, today is the night where everyone including the teachers head straight to the Octavinelle dorm for the Halloween concert where Azul and the leech twins guided the guests to the Mostro lounge where the stage is located.

"My my, everyone has already arrived!" Crowley gasps.

"Well it is Halloween after all. Having a concert in Halloween is new for the parents and the kids so I have no doubt that everybody will be enjoying the concert." Merlin informs.

"Indeed, I predict that this Halloween concert will dazzle the audience no doubt." Vivien reassures and turns back to her boyfriend.

"Thank you for inviting me on this event, Sam. I'm quite flattered." She praises with a smile.

"No thanking me, Angel. The show hasn't started." Sam reminded.

"That I'm quite aware of, but I'm also ecstatic to see her perform." Vivien admits with emerald orbs sparkling with awe.

"Hmph. She better pull this off. A puppy should always stand on her paws." Crewel sternly said.

"Likewise, hard work always pays off." Trein agrees.

"Don't forget muscle is also part of hard work!" Vargas chimes buffing up his muscles. The tiny wizard sighs and Vivi is unfazed.

"Of course it does..." Merlin mumbles shaking his head at the hot-blooded gym coach.

"Speaking of, Moonchild's boyfriends arrived at last." Vivien said staring far away at the boys who are sitting in front of the stage. Everyone is in their perspective costumes as Vivien predicted. Heartslabyul are dressed up as skeletons, Savanaclaw are dressed up as pirates, Octavinelle are dressed up as mummies, Scarabia are werewolves, Pomefiore are dressed up as vampires, Ignihyde are dressed up as Jack-o'-lanterns, and Diasomnia are dressed up as Chinese dragons.

"Wow! Glory definitely nailed the decorations on the stage!" Grim chirps while clinging on to Deuce's shoulders.

"Yeah! Just look at the pumpkins and skulls that she placed all over the tables!" Ace shouts.

"Waaah! Jamil look! They're plenty of decorations in the lounge!" Kalim chirps pointing his finger like a kid.

"I know Kalim, I can see that." Jamil sighs trying not to roll his eyes at his naive dorm head.

"It's giving me old 80s theater vibes when I look at it..." Deuce mutters while Cater is taking pics of it from left to right.

"Right? It definitely fits the Halloween theme this year!! This is going to me me so much views on Magicam!" Cater gushes while taking pics.

"Haha. Easy on the pics, Cater." Trey chuckles.

"I wonder what song Glory's going to sing?" Epel ponders.