Scary Monsters-4: Upcoming Halloween Concert

An hour later after snaps of photos in the basement, Glory is maintaining her pose as Crewel snaps a photo of her before peering from the camera.

"Not enough bravado! Fix your posture, Corbett!" He barks and Glory bobs her head where she crosses her leg flashing a coy smile at the camera with a seductive gaze and lightly creases her brows as Crewel flashes the camera at her making him smiled with amusement.

"Excellent! Good girl! Keep up with that gaze! Capture that coy temptation that Alice Angel has!!" He reassures her as he kept flashing pics at her.

"Lower your head little so I could get a glimpse of your captivating grey orbs. And uncrease your brows a little. You must capture the innocent and the devilish undertone that Alice possesses!" Crewel commands. Glory did what he told her to do and uncurled her brows slightly tilting her head while maintaining her devilishly coy expression.

"Yes! That's the one!! Keep that face for me!!" He chirps with a smile while snapping photos of her.

"Wow! Glory's doing great with the photo shoot." The chubby ghost stated and the two ghosts bob their heads with a smiles on their faces.

"Yeah! This is gonna get attention pretty fast!!" The stubby ghost chirps.

"It's gonna be the best Halloween event yet!" The skinny ghost chimes.

"Tho he is scary when he's strict...so strict like Riddle and Vil!" Grim shrieks shuddering under Merlin's lap as the tiny wizard stroll his head.

"There there, Grim. Divus knows what he's doing." Merlin reassures.

Afterwards, Crewel takes the photo out and gazes it with a satisfied smile.

"Perfect!" He chirps and turns to Merlin where he hands him the photo.

"Make this into the flyer. My work here is done!" He orders and Merlin bobs his head as he takes a good look at the photo with a smile underneath his mustache.

"Aah yes yes. This should do. I'll get right on it. Thank you Crewel." Merlin as he turns back to the desk and starts creating the flyers.

~~~~~~

Another hour has passed where everyone is strolling through the halls until....

"Whoa! Jamil look!!" Kalim shoves a flyer to the vice dorm leader as he was caught off guard.

"Pfft! Ack! Don't shove things without warning first Kalim!" Jamil scolds making him chuckle.

"Sorry, my bad!" Kalim chuckles with a grin. Jamil rolls his eyes and glance back at the poster where it had him widened his eyes.