Scary Monsters-2: The Halloween Plan...

***Spoiler Alert Ahead***

Meanwhile at the Moonshine Lounge, Glory has called Crowley, Divus, Merlin, Vivien, Grim, the three ghosts, and Sam into the lounge where she holds up a private meeting between them.

"Miss Corbett what is the meaning of this?" Crowley asks curiously.

"Yes. You called me to get Dire and the teachers to come to your dorm for a meeting so what's the situation?" Merlin inquires.

"Simple really. I need Crowley's permission to held a concert at this year's Halloween in Night Raven College." Glory requested shocking the group except Vivien.

"Eeh?!" They all shrieked.

"Ffgya! For real!?" Grim shrieks.

"Ooooo a concert in Halloween? I'm down for that!" The chubby ghost chirps.

"That's a brilliant idea, Glory!!" The skinny ghost praises.

"Yeah! It will definitely set up the spooky event for sure!" The stubby ghost chimes.

"Aaah yes. You want to perform I see and I believe this concert you holding will be located at the Mostro Lounge?" She guesses.

"If I get Azul's permission then yes." Glory replies and she smiled back.

"You certainly will." Vivien answered. Crowley lays his finger to his chin humming silently.

"Well you certainly are popular in college and of course, Mostro Lounge's talented "Ophelia". So I don't see what's the problem since you'd performed multiple times. Besides, a concert held in our campus would be a bright idea! You have my permission!" Crowley accepted with a smile.

"Thanks!" Glory chirps and spun to Merlin.

"Since there's going to be a concert tomorrow, would you please be in charge of the flyers, Merlin?" Glory politely asks.

"Certainly, Sundrop. I will work on the flyers right away." He complies with a big grin underneath his bushy mustache. Glory grins and turns back to Vivien.

"And you obviously know why I brought you here, Vivi." Glory assures and she smiles kindly.

"Why of course. You want me to know about the costumes they'll be wearing for this spooky event? Then informed you, I'll shall. Heartslabyul will dressed up as skeletons, Savanaclaw will dressed up as pirates, Octavinelle will dressed up as mummies, Scarabia will dressed as werewolves, Pomefiore will dressed up as vampires, Ignihyde will dressed up as Jack o'lanterns, and finally, Diasomnia will dressed up as Chinese dragons." Vivien explains sparking the excitement from the ravenette, Grim, and the ghosts.

"Sounds like this event will be fun!" Grim chirps with a grin.

"Ain't that the truth?" The skinny ghost chimes.

"Yup!" The stubby and chubby ghost agreed.

"That's brilliant Vivi! This will definitely give me great ideas for the costumes!" She chirps. Sam then lightly nudges his arm to his girlfriend.

"What did ya know. As expected from my lovely angel from the deep forest." Sam teases making her blush a little and smiled.

"Come now. You're making my flustered here." Vivien assures.

"Good cuz I'm running out of skills." Sam quips making her giggle.

"Ooohh stop!!" Vivien chuckles as she nudges her arm back to her boyfriend while Glory stands there with a big smile at the couple.

So cute...!

Glory thought before clearing her throat.

"Speaking of costumes..." Glory then turns her head to Crewel with a bright smile.

"Crewel. Do you think you could make seven costumes based on the seven dorms that they're going to wear?" Glory requested. The science teacher lays her finger under his chin.

"I have nothing against that, but who are you dressing up as?" Crewel asks curiously. Glory smiled and pulls out her phone where she taps something on it as she approaches her science teacher. Then she shows a picture of Alice Angel to Crewel.

 Then she shows a picture of Alice Angel to Crewel

"I was hoping if you could make this. Her name is Alice Angel from the game called Bendy and the Ink Machine. A cartoon character created by Joey Drew Studios who is a singer at the stage from the Bendy cartoon series, but was rejected by the creators from the Joey Drew Studios. As a result of the Bendy's evil outburst in the studio, Alice Angel was desperate to stand out from the corrupted blobs of "ugly cartoons" that she deemed and yearns to be the center of attention where she craves for perfection with a huge resentment towards Bendy's evil creations that make her like this. While look innocent at first, looks can be deceiving. Alice will anything to crave that spotlight even going far in extreme dark measures such as torture and murder." Glory explains as she grins widely containing her excitement from explaining her favorite character from the video game that she played with one of her besties, Zara.

"Ffgya! Scary!" Grim shrieks shuddering at the story of Alice Angel.

"Oooooohhh interesting!" The chubby ghost awed.

"An angelic being that looks innocent...." The stubby ghost uttered.

"But is also a devilish beast on the inside! Ohohoh! That would be perfect on you since you're an angelic being but also quite the devilish minx." The skinny ghost compliments. Glor giggles and beams at them.

"Thanks! Zara and I loved playing this game! I find her really fascinating and I really love her design! Instead of buying a costume since it costs a lot, I decided to go for a handmade one handcrafted by the fashion expert himself." She informs while Crewel silently examines the character from her phone before he stands up from the couch.

"I can work with this, but you have to come back to this dorm right after class so I could do your measurements for your costume that you picked out." He suggests before forming a proud smirk.

"I want to make my Angelic Devil to be just as perfect and beautiful for her show tomorrow night." Crewel reassures boldly and she smirked back.

"Glad that you're on board, Mr. Crewel. Thank you for the request." Glory said and he bows his head to her.

"Likewise, dear puppy." He replies as he sat back down. Then she whips her head to Sam.

"Sam, may I put you and your ghosts for special effects for my spooky performance?" Glory requests and the shopkeeper crept a bright smile and pulls a thumbs up.

"My friends from the other side and I would love to make your show a success, Lil Angel." Sam complies with a grin much to her elation.

"Awesome!" Glory beams as she faces back to the teachers.

"So here's the plan for Halloween..." Glory insists as she starts explaining her plan to the teachers and her mentors for the big show for the Halloween event where things are going to get spookily excited.