Happy Beans Day-6

At the other side of the Main Street, a shadowy figure lurks nearby as he lets out his low chuckle.

"Fufufu..."

Later at the exterior hall, Jack is dashing through the halls panted heavily from fleeing his dorm mates.

"Hah, hah...Are they finally gone?" Jack mutters while panting, but soon he heard a clap nearby.

"Such speed and strength you have to able to outrun those number of people. As expected from a wolf...."

"Who's there!?" He snarls as a shadowy figure steps from the dark corner revealing Octavinelle's shady dorm leader, Azul.

"Don't bare your fangs like that. I'm on your side. You're that dirty dorm leader of Octavinelle. If you're saying I'm dirty, I think your dorm leader is on the same level as well, though...Well that's fine. I came here to thank you." Azul said.

"Hah?" Jack became puzzled when he said this.

"Because you were luring Vil and the others, I managed to get a lot of supplies. What!? You...how dare you make profits as others were in trouble!?" Jack barks scowling at the conniving octopus.

"Fufu. A 1st year like you might not know it but this physical competition, "Happy Beans Day", is not a work of sports. In this competition, the one that divides the winners is...."

Azul then lays his hand with a competitive smirk.

"More importantly, the brains!" He proclaims.

"Analyzing the movements of both the enemy and your ally on the field, and choosing your next action with that. That is how you really win. It's a foolish act to approach a supply box on their own. The replenishment point is just a perfect hunting point where the prey gathers in search of food, if you think about it." Azul explains.

"But....If it were me, I can predict the movement of the farmer team, and be one step ahead of them." Azul assures yet this causes Jack to stare at him with skeptical and hostile gold eyes.

"Grr....What are you planning?" Jack growls lowly while glaring at him.

"Earlier, I was the one who took the supplies, but you were the one who lured them away. That's why..."

Azul then forms his "generous" smile.

"I'll give you half of the supplies. That's why, together with me, would you like to form a joint front?" Azul suggest baffling the wolf.

"What did you say?" He ask in disbelief while still on his feet with caution as the octopus forms a calm grin.

"The contents of the supply box was...A google type field scanner that can show the position of players of both teams at a regular time intervals, and this capture arm. It may look like a glove at one look but..."

Azul then forms a sly grin at the wolf.

"it's a magical tool that will become larger when of use, making the players able to capture the Farmer's Team at an area. It's suitable for someone as agile as you, don't you think?" Azul ask with a hidden sly smile.

"Hmph, are you trying to fish me with a toy?" Jack questions with a cautious look.

"I'll fight with my own strength. I won't team up with you." Jack declines.

"I apologize. The way I offered you must've been rude, but please think twice about it. You must be a wise wolf." Azul compliments.

"If you act on your own, sooner or later, you'll be surrounded by the Farmer Team. You won't be able to escape with beans being shot. Plus...."

And cue his signature cunning smirk.

"If I shout "There's a Beast Team here!", you do know that you'll be done in a moment, right?" Azul warns him with a serious glare.

"What!?" Jack snarls glaring hard at the conniving octopus.

"I have a scanner that can get the location of the enemy on a regular basis, a weapon....And I also have a magical camouflage jacket that can hide one's self. I am capable of escaping from the Farmer team and compared to that, you're unarmed. Fufufu..." He chuckles lowly with a innocent smile that is written danger on it.

"Now you're threatening me." He grumbles while stroking his head.

"I have a reason why I must definitely win this competition. I can't just randomly choose my allies." Azul retorts glaring at him. Jack glance at Azul as he stays silent for a long minute before he responds.

"....Fine." He reluctantly replies as he folds his arms.

"I'll take action with you. But I don't plan on becoming your underling, and I won't listen to your orders." Jack bluntly states much to his elation.

"It's a deal. I'm really glad to have a physical junkie...I mean a reliable sportsman join my team." He chirps with the fakest kind smile ever.

"Well then...it's the start of a fun tag play. Fufu..." Azul chuckles lowly with a sneaky plan in his mind.