Happy Beans Day-8~9

Later at the courtyard...

"There doesn't seem to be any Farmer Team students." Ruggie told the Beast Team member.

"Alright, Head to the hall of mirrors next. We'll catch and catch and catch till they'll gone!" He exclaims as he scampers his way out of the forest.

"Now..." Ruggie then spun to the tree.

"Leona-san. You're there, aren't you? The other Beast Team students are already gone." Ruggie told him as loud rustling came from the bushes.

"Geez, why does this school hold activities like this? As if I can play tag at a good age." He complains.

"You're already at that age cuz you keep repeating years." Ruggie sasses irking the lion.

"What did you say?" Leona grumbles with a glare.

"Oh, nothing." Ruggie lied with a nonchalant grin.

"Moreover, if you don't do anything, your scores will be deducted. It's the worst." Leona rants.

"Physical training is an essential subject, so it is harsh if your grades get deducted. And that's why, I'll be acting as a spy, and make sure Leona-san, who's from the Farmer's Team, doesn't get caught. Even as a Savanaclaw student, we won't be satisfied if our dorm leader drops out so quickly." Ruggie informs him as the lion let's out a "tsk".

"What a guy who can't give in. I'll give you 1 week worth of the school cafeteria's special lunch in return." Leona bribes making the hyena snicker.

"Heehee~, thanks for the deal." He snickers.

"The deal ends there!"

Soon footsteps crept through the leaves where both of them spun their heads to see the smug Azul standing before them along with Jack.

"It seems that our prey this time is a huge one, Jack-san!" Azul boasted irking the wolf.

"I told you not to boss me around!" He snarled and whips his head back to his dorm members.

"You guys really have no discipline. Even if we're in the same dorm, I won't hold back." Jack proclaimed and prowls in a fighting stance.

"Get ready, dorm leader!" He barked as he throws a net at both of them.

"What?" Leona looked puzzled with his eyes widened.

"Shoot, that bug hand is "capture arm"! Leona-san, run a-."

Before he could warned his dorm leader, it was already too late when the net caught Leona completely.

"Ah...You got caught." Ruggie uttered with a sweatdrop. Leona got ticked and scowls at the wolf.

"Damn it! Jack, along with the Magift Competition, for you to turn your blade against me twice." Leona growled and spun his head to Azul.

"And after the red haired boi, you're now serving under the dirty octopus? You traitor!" He snapped flinching the wolf.

"I-It's nothing like that! Plus, it doesn't matter if you're in the same dorm I'm this competition!" Jack stuttered acting tough with the sneaky Azul letting out a sly chuckle.

"It's agonizing to see a losing lion's howl, Leona-san. For this match, it's my win." He boldly acclaimed with pride in his eyes.

"Aww...My 1 week month special lunch..." Ruggie whined sobbing from his ticket to have a free meal.

"Happy Beans Day". Students who contributed to the victory of the team will get additional points for physical training subject as a bonus." Azul informed before plastering his signature smug look on his face.