Scary Monsters-10: She Wolf

Backstage, Glory unwraps her mummy costume and washed her makeup. Then she puts on her werewolf costume, ties her hair into buns, placed wolf ears on her head, and a werewolf tail. Soon after, she went on her vanity mirror to slather some brown eyeshadow, mahogany lipstick with a hint of light brown face powder on her face, and finally she puts yellow contact lenses to fit perfectly for her werewolf costume. Soon she crept a grin.

"Perfect." Glory said as she puts away her makeup to her cosmetic kit and walks out of the dressing room. Cue the wolf whistle from the tiny wizard Merlin himself.

"Ooooohhh la la sistah! Who let the wolf out?" He teases making Glory giggle and shaking her head at her mentor.

"Very funny, Merlin. Is the cage ready?" Glory asks curiously.

"All set for you, Sundrop." Merlin told her and she grins.

"Excellent! Thanks Merlin!" Glory chirps as she marches up to the remote pushed the red button.

Meanwhile at the lounge, everyone is muttering about the next performance.

"Hey! I bet it's gonna be our turn!" Scarabia whispers.

"I think so too!" He mutters.

"No way, it's going to be Diasomnia!" The Diasomnia student shrills.

"Absolutely not! Pomefiore will be next!" The Pomefiore student retorts as the threw dormitories start bickering.

"Haha! These guys are really pumped up for the next performance!" Kalim chuckles with a big smile.

"More like wanting to kill each other..." The one-brain cell trio muttered with sweatdrops while Jamil pinched his temple at the noisy fan boys.

Honestly, these guys are intolerable..." Jamil mumbles shaking his head at them. Soon an alarm boomed through the lounge freaking the audience out.

"Gah! Is there a fire?!" Kalim shrieks.

"Jeez...!" Jamil mutters with his eyes widened.

"Ffgya! That scared me!!" Grim yelps.

"What the hell's going on here!!" Ace and Deuce shrilled.

"Warning! Warning! Beware of the most dangerous that was about to be released from her cage! Ladies and gents, please welcome to the stage: The She Wolf!"

As soon as the curtains opened, all of their jaws dropped when they witnessed Glory locked in a cage in her sexy werewolf costume.

"Holy Great Sevens!!!" Grim shrieks

"NANI?!?" Ace, Deuce, Epel, Sebek, Malleus, Riddle, Azul, and Jack yelped as a blush crept from their cheeks.

"KAWAII~~!" Cater, Rook, Lilia, Floyd, and Kalim coos admiring their girlfriend on stage and the next thing you knew, Idia Shroud.exe has stopped responding. Ortho went up to his older brother.