Scary Monsters-8: Scurvy & Flesh and Bone

Backstage, Glory is finishing up her makeup donning a pirate costume made from Divus Crewel himself where she placed her pirate hat looking badass and beautiful as Glory smiles with satisfaction.

"Perfect. Arrgh!! Heheh." Glory giggles from mimicking a pirate. Until a knock came from the door.

"Coming!" Glory shouts as she runs to the door and opens to see Merlin beaming at her pirate costume.

"Arrgh! Are ya ready for yer performance, Captain Sundrop?" Merlin playfully asks making her giggle.

"Nice Merlin, but yes, I am." She replies. Merlin floats aside and extends his arms to her.

"Right this way, Captain." He ushers with Glory rolling her eyes and curtsied to him.

"Thank you, matie." She said while mimicking a pirate and walks to the mic and place to her lips.

Meanwhile at the lounge, things are get rowdy with the fan club when the savanaclaw are going wild for the next performance.

"OI!!!! What's taking so long?!" The savanaclaw residnet shouts.

"Yeah! Bring out our Lioness next!" The savanaclaw barks.

"Lioness! Lioness! Lioness! Lioness!!"

While the savanaclaw students roaring her name, dorm leader got and turns to his rowdy members.

"Oi! Shut the f@$k up, you damn beasts!!" Leona roars at them with an irked glare before turning back to the group clicking his tongue.

"Noisy beasts." He grumbles ruffling his hair.

"Not surprised. These fan boys kept barking at her 24/7." Ruggie bluntly points out.

"So who's going to be next?" Grim asks curiously.

"Might as well find out." Jack replies. Soon the microphone boomed through the lounge once again.

"Ahoy lads and lasses! Come on board to the pirate's booty because our pirate adventure is about to start! Please welcome to the stage: Captain Sundrop!!!"

As soon as the curtains open, the Savanaclaw boys go wild and wolf whistles to see their lioness dressed up as a sexy pirate captain.

"Holy sh#t! Look at her!"

"There's our lioness!"

"Damn she look good as captain!"

While Savanaclaw boys wolf whistles and howls at Glory, Jack widen his eyes and a blush crept from his cheeks unknowingly wags his tail.

"Well I'll be damn..." Ruggie mutters with a slight blush on his face and Leona nods at his hyena friend while staring at her with awed. Glory then snaps her fingers and points to the technical team.

"Hit it boys~." She commanded and one of Sam's ghosts crank up the music where the upbeat tone came from the speaker does her pirate dance as a couple of ghostly backup dancers skip though the stage shocking the gang.