Happy Beans Day-Finale

Meanwhile at the coliseum stands...

"Hey, we got him! Get the rope!" Jack barked.

"Hey, a beast teammate! You can't get away, after them...!"

"Does he ever run out of power?"

"That bastard, as long as he is here, in the coliseum, make sure he doesn't take over..."

"Ugh, this year the beast is gonna win..."

"...Five more seconds and another field scan will scan will start. 3, 2, 1..."

And soon, the gadget field scan is locked in complete loaded.

"The scan is done. There are only 4 beast tea, and 4 farmer team members left...." Azul mumbled before forming a sly grin.

"I guess it's time to go "set it up"." Azul suggested.

"Roi de fort."

Soon Azul turns to see Rook behind him.

"Ah that title, it's Rook, isn't it?" Azul assumed.

"Oui. Just now, I have deceived your dear friend, Monsieur Schemer." Rook informed baffling Azul.

"Jade?" Azul assumed.

"Trey was taken out with a crazy barrage of beans. We both dodged by Jade's beanshooter L, but Mademoiselle Soliel et Lune came like a storm and shoot him from behind." Rook explained with Azul lifting his glasses up.

"Not surprising; considering that Glofish is quick on her feet and possesses stealth tactics. However, one of the remaining farmer team members is Jade...it seems he has a Beanshooter L. I see..." Azul muttered and spun his head to Rook.

"Rook, if you were Jade, where in this coliseum would you probably go for the best set up?" Azul inquired as the huntsman tilts his head a little humming quietly.

"Hmmm let's see. I would...

~~~~~~~~
In the meantime in the infirmary, Merlin lets out a sigh with displeasure written all over his face.

"My my, this is not going to end well..." He sighed.

But...I hoping that Sundrop and her group are doing well...

He thought with hope filled in his eyes.
~~~~~~~~~

Elsewhere at the coliseum, Glory and her team were discussing with Jade about their plan.

"Then, everyone. Being operation capture the Lyre." Jade informed.

"That beast can only be taken out by Angel-chan. We're relying on you." Cater reassured.

"Angelfish. Our lives are entrusted to you." Jade encouraged with Glory bobbing her head and loaded up her gun.

"Loaded and ready." Glory stated holding her gun.

"That's the spirit! And let's raise the stakes. If we win, we'll upload a photo with everyone, right?" Cater suggested with Jade nodding with a smile.

"Yes, certainly." Jade complied with a chill grin.

"Always taken photos in the worst scenarios, don't you Cay?" Glory sasses.

"Ya never know where." Cater quips back and flashes a wink.

"Alrighty, let's go~~!!" Cater exclaimed.

"Let's kick some monster ass, Grim!" Glory proclaimed.

"Hell yeah!" Grim cheered as the farmer team strolled inside the field of the coliseum.

~~~~~~~

Once they arrived, Glory and the others meet up with Rook and Jack. With an instant, Jack takes a battle stance.