Scary Monsters-7: Skeleton Song

Meanwhile backstage, Glory is at the dressing room after Merlin undo the "flaming head spell" off of her. While in the dressing room, Glory had already got her next costume on and applies her makeup at the vanity mirror as she carefully sketches the eyeliner on her eyebrows before gazing at the mirror to crept a small gentle smile.

"Perfect." Glory mutters and placed her small hat on top of her head. Then she walks right out of the room looking spooky and gorgeous that had Merlin blowing a whistle at his student.

"Astonishing costume, Sundrop." He compliments and she grins at him.

"Thanks, Merlin." She replied as she waltz over to the stage and grabs the mic before her.

Meanwhile at the lounge, fan boys are anticipating her next performance while her boyfriends are patiently waiting their girlfriend...well minus the impatient Floyd...

"Aaaahh...Where's Lionfishie? I wanna see who's next!" Floyd whines.

"Now now, Floyd. Be mindful. She's clearly taking her time to change costumes. A lady must take time for herself." Jade reassures as Floyd puff his cheeks pouting at his twin brother like a child.

"True yet I'm quite exciting about the next song. From what we've seen, Glofish had sung a song to Idia, so basically she's doing solo performances based on the themes we're in. Who could be the dorm will be?" Azul assumes smirking in amusement with blue eyes glint with hope.

"Obviously it would be mine." Leona boasted, but Vil rolled his eyes at his claim.

"Please. You think Sunstone would sing to you? It's obvious that she'll be serenade my dorm next since I'M the most fairest out of all of you, potatoes." Vil bragged.

"No way! Glory-chan will be serenading our dorm next!!" Kalim chirps budding into the conversation.

"As if! Milady will definitely do Diasomnia's dorm next!!" Sebek loudly proclaims standing up from his seat glaring down at them.

"Sebek, it's fine. I don't mind which dorm is picked." Malleus reassures him.

"Now now Sebek, sit down. We have to wait and see who's next. I love a good surprise." Lilia assures with a jolly smile.

"Old ma-. Er, I mean Lilia is right. You need to remain seated..." Silver agrees sweatdropping at Sebek's dramatically serious behavior.

"Waaaaahhhh!!! Ophelia we love you!!!" The Octavinelle shouts.

"Bring out the hot and sexy lioness!!!" The Savanaclaw students roars.

"Bring out our Empress!!" The Pomefiore students ordered.

"We want our Sultana!!" The Scarabia students demands.

"We want our Golden Rose!!" The Heartslabyul students rejoiced.

"Release our Titania!!!" The Diasomnia students war cried. Meanwhile back at the lounge, the teachers are unsurprised by the ruckus from the rowdy and rambunctious teen boys.

"Hahah. So enthusiastic." Sam chuckles.

"I'll say." Vivien chimes unsurprised to see their noisy reactions due to her future vision.

"Hmph. Noisy children." Trein remarks sternly with an unfazed look.

"How bothersome. These puppies need to stop barking." Divus grumbles feeling like he's enduring a migraine from these loud puppies barking.

"HEEEEEYYY!!! STOP SHOUTING AT ONCE!!!" Crowley scolds at them with a glare.

Typical Night Raven behavior, but I can't wait to see my child again. As I predict that the next performance will be a bone-chilling one.