Happy Beans Day-4

***Glory's Beans Day Outfit^***

Once everybody gets dressed into their farmer's outfit, Cater poses with a peace sign and flashes a wink.

"Ta-dah~ How's it? Does it look nice on me?" Cater ask with a flirty grin and Glory giggles while shaking her head and rolling her eyes at him before walking towards him to give Cater a kiss on the cheek.

"You look handsome in that outfit, Cay." Glory compliments making him smile warmly.

"Awww thanks babe. You look cute in that outfit too." Cater compliments back as he plants a kiss on her cheek as well making her giggle.

"Thanks." She replies.

"Eeh. With that flashy color, we'll be seen by the enemies, y'know." Grim dryly remarks Cater clicks his tongue at the grey cat.

"Tsk tsk. This is a 'magical' camouflage jacket remember. It looks flashy to the allies, but to the beast team, we blend in with the scenery like an optical camouflage." Cater informs and she nods.

"Plus it makes it much more easier to take on foes while wearing this." Glory points out.

"Well then, Angel-chan. Let's take a pic for being able to get the supply box yaaaaay~." Cater cheers as he grabs his phone once more when he wraps his arm around his ravenette girlfriend and he plants a kiss on her cheek making Glory smiles and giggle at the camera before the camera clicks.

Afterwards he types out tags on his phone.

"#NRC #HappyBeansDay #SupplyBoxComplete #ChillinWithMyGirl #SorryDeucechan." He mutters as he types it on his phone before posting it on Magicam.

"Since we're fully equipped, let's head to the coliseum, shall we?" Cater insists flashing her with a wink and Glory rolls her eyes and grins.

"Off we go then." Glory replies.

"Yep, let's go, ya know!" Grim cheers.

A few minutes later while strolling through the forest, footsteps have appeared as they turn their heads to the two beast teammates.

"I found you, farmer's team!" The Ignihyde resident exclaims.

"Ack! Run!!" Glory shouts as she, Cater, and Grim quickly fled from the two beast team members.

"Chase them, chase them!!" The Pomefiore resident barks while chasing after the trio.

"Oh, shoot! There's quite a lot of beast team students hiding around here!" Cater shrieks. Soon another beast team member rises appears from the tree and jumps in front of them.

"You've come far farmer team! We'll never let you go to the Magical Harp's area." The Pomefiore resident exclaims.

"Sh#t! They're coming from the front too!" Glory curses.

"If it comes to this, we're gonna breakthrough with force! Let's go, Angel-chan." Cater suggests and Glory smirks as she pulls out the bean shooter.

"Oh don't worry, I got this." She said as Glory loaded the beans in the shooter before blasting all three of them with beans in split seconds.

"Oof!"

"Gah!"

"Ack!!"

The three Beast Team members all wince and drop to the ground like flies. Afterwards, Glory places her bean shooter back to her back with a bold smirk.

"Three out, all cleared!" Glory proclaims.

"Whoa! Nice shot!!" Grim chirps.

"That's my Angel-chan!~" Cater compliments as he kisses her cheek making her giggle.

"Come on, let's hurry before more will pop out!" Glory reminds them as they both nod and kept rushing through the forest to find the harp.