FIVE

I pinched myself hoping to wake up from this nightmare, but nothing happened.

I tried again and then again but nothing happened.

What I was seeing was real.

Very real.

I stood there dumbfounded watching my friend, my only friend, my best friend humiliate himself in front of the most popular eleventh grade students.

Everyone around me had their phones out, taking pictures or videos of the weird drunk guy, dancing wildly, in nothing but his boxers. And they all chanted his name encouraging him to do more.

This was saddening!

No 

Annoying!

No

It was heartbreaking! Just heartbreaking.

Kate and Sophia laughed the loudest.

As I stared at them, it all came to me. 

It Was A Plan.

All this was a plan for their excitement  and their stupid blog.

I felt foolish, stupid ... guilty.

" Tyler!! " I yelled walking toward him " What is wrong with you?! "

I didn't sound too different from my mum when she was scolding.

" I'm j- just dancing maaan " he drawled in response.

The people around us were beginning to complain, claiming that I was ruining their videos and pictures. I ignored them and maintained focus on Tyler.

" Where are your clothes?! "

" Over, over... Over thereee on the green lady " Tyler replied pointing toward some clothes scattered around the floor. " Dude I don't... I don... I don't feel so good "

" What do y... "

Before I could complete my sentence, Tyler staggered forward and threw up the contents of his stomach on Kate and Sophia.

The whole place froze.

The numerous flashes of light from various cameras ceased.

The laughing and chanting stopped.

Surprise seized everyone effectively.

" Oh my God!!! " Kate screamed letting go of the wine glass in her hand. The wine glass made contact with the floor and shattered into tiny bits.

" This is so disgusting!! " Sophia added

They hurried away from Tyler and left the rooftop along with the others.

A satisfied smile appeared on my face.

At least Tyler wasn't the only one who was humiliated.

I turned back to Tyler who was grinning " You need to put on your clothes " I said

" I feel better this way " he replied

" I don't care what you feel!! PUT ON YOUR CLOTHES!! "

I  was sounding like my mum again.

Tyler rolled his eyes and walked to where his clothes were scattered on the floor.

" Oh my God!! "  Someone screamed behind us.

I turned and saw Claire standing near the door with her both palms shielding her eyes.