NINETEEN

Tyler sat at his study table with Claire and I, standing at each side of him, staring intently at the laptop screen before us.

“Look guys, we have been staring at this computer screen for our entire Sunday afternoon, and nothing has happened. I don't think anyone is going to view this.”

Tyler and Claire turned to me slowly and the anger in them was clear on their faces.

“If you are going to feed us with your negativity then leave.” Claire said through clenched teeth.

I rose my arms in surrender. “Alright.” I spun around and walked over to Tyler's bed and slumped into it.

A minute later, Tyler yelled in joy, “Hey! We have one view.”

“Yes!” Claire exclaimed, then turning to me she said, “In your face Mr negativity!”

“That was me.” I informed them.

The smile on Claire's face vanished faster than it had appeared. “Ugh!!!” She groaned and threw her head backward so violently that I expected it to fall off her neck to the table and then roll to the floor, but nothing happened. She dragged herself to the bed and threw herself in it, face first.

“I hate to admit it, but I think Jason is right, I don't think anyone is going to view this.” Tyler said as he closed his laptop. “I mean we posted this since last night, and up till now, nothing.”

“You don't expect people to start viewing posts on a blog that started yesterday.” I said.

“Waff nmmpt.” Claire said, that's if those could be classified as words.

“If you want us to understand you, you should probably turn over.” Tyler told her.

Claire turned over in a flash. “Why not?!” She asked. “The blog is named ‘K. C. A's humiliations’, who wouldn't want to see that?! Everyone at school subscribes to Kate Jackson's blog and the name of her blog is ‘Life of Katie’, how does that attract anyone?!!” She immediately returned to her previous position, and then burying her face further into the sheets, she screamed.

“That outburst really doesn't help our situation.” I pointed out in a calm voice.

“I dufft kftt lfftt mmfpt gnmnk sftpft!!” Was Claire's reply. I wondered what she had said but a larger part of me was not interested in finding out the displeased words she had just uttered.

Tyler stood up abruptly with a wide grin,“I have it guys!”

“You have what?” I asked, squinting at him.

“The solution to our problem. Why create a new blog and wait for subscribers when there is an existing blog with all the subscribers we need.”

“That makes no sense.”

“Don't you get it?” The grin on his face was even wider.

“No. I really don't get it.”

“I thought you were smart Jason.” I was about to respond, but he was too excited to let me speak. “We hack Kate Jackson's blog.” he continued, his eyes wide with excitement. “And then we upload the video of Sophia there and all the other videos we plan to upload in the future.”

Claire suddenly stood up, her face almost as bright as Tyler's. “Why are you standing here and not hacking? ”

Tyler's grin dimmed, “I don't know how to hack.”

Claire groaned and returned to burying her face in the sheets.

“I thought you went to some computer training camp two years ago during summer.”