ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟞 ( 𝕄)

A/n: OMY I'm Sorry for I have sinned This chapter contains Smuts ya'll and this is the first time that I will be writing one. Since you guys asked for it😉. Now enjoy this chapter while I go and find some holy water to bless myself😆.

Eunha's Pov:

"luv come here" he said.

"but I haven't took a bath yet" I replied.

"it's okay, luv. I want to spend time with you. Come here" he said.

"fine" I said and let the towel dry then I wear my rompers on and walk towards him.

Little did I know, something else is gonna happen. I was about to sit down beside him when I was pulled down and ended up sitting on his lap.

"you know what luv?" he said.

"what?" I replied.

"there's some unfinished business that you have to continue" he said in a low tone.

"what do you mean?" I asked him not getting what he is talking about.

"you know, you being so sexy and hot" he said.

"I should be the only one to see you wear that" he said.

"Well, can't promise you that" I said and look away.

"really huh" he said and started tickling me and unfortunately for me I'm very ticklish .

"stop it luv" I said in between laugh. I heard him groaned and stopped tickling me.

"I would stop squirming if I were you" he said in his deep voice. I looked at him face flushed and his eyes is full of want and lust(?!)

"what do you--oh" I said when I feel his umm down there poking me.

"uh uh I gotta go" I said and tried to stand up and get away.

Well as I said 'tried' it ended up with me failing and him tightening his grip on me.

"You're not going anywhere my luv" he said and make me look at him. He look at me with love, passion and want(??)

Then he captured my lips for a kiss and the kiss lasted longer until we both pulled out, both out of breath and he caress my cheek with his hand.

"actually I haven't gotten my dessert yet" he said while smirking at me.

"dessert?" I asked and gulped nervously.

"yes, I want my dessert" he continued smirking still.

"Well, we can just buy ice cream outside" I said to him trying to act normal at this point.