Chapter 2

A/N
Warning: Sensitive chapter if you've already been in an abusive relationship.

~ F O C U S ~

As I pulled over in Finn's parking lot, I saw a text from my mother. She was asking me to come back and telling me that we needed to talk. She was lucky I didn't leave her on read, I actually told her I needed some air and that after I'd eventually come back. I also told her to tell them not to go in my room. She replied with a simple 'ok' and a 'love you'. She was trying to make up for what she did. Wow my mother is actually feeling bad, can you believe this Clarke? I got out of my car, locked the doors and got to my boyfriend's apartment. When I stepped in, it smelled like alcohol and sweat. I heard boys shout, probably Murphy, Miller and Atom. I entered the room to see my boyfriend watching a movie with a beer in his hands and his friends on the other couch.

"What's up guys?" I told them, entering the room. I left my suitcase in the hall and went to sit next to Finn on the couch.

"Hey Clarke, long time no see!" Miller responded. The two boys were caught up in the action movie but they still smiled and waved at me.

"Hey you, I've missed you babe." Finn brought his lips to mine. I can tell he's drunk. Again, these times, he would have difficulty controlling himself under alcohol's influence. A drink, turned into two, turned into 4 and then it turned into 8.

"You're already drunk, Finn." I pulled back from his kiss. He stared in my eyes before busting out laughing.

"Why do you care huh, I'm a grown man Woman, I get to do whatever I want, whenever I want." He took another sip of his beer.

"Come on babe, haven't you already had enough?" I asked, reaching out to take the beer out of his hands. He grabbed my wrist aggressively and very tight.

"I said I don't take orders from anyone." He said in a low menacing voice, only I could hear, the boys were not paying attention anyways.

"Finn, you're hurting me, let go of my wrist please babe, I'll stop annoying you, please." He kept tightening his grip on my wrist, I knew I would have bruises left tomorrow. He wouldn't have stopped but Murphy called his name for help, because he couldn't find any more beers. He let go of my wrist but then took my neck. Also aggressively, I was getting scared. And I had only passed two minutes with them.

"Now you go get beers right now or you're going to be in a lot of trouble tonight." He said in his low menacing voice again. I was afraid. He let go of my neck and kissed me.

"That's fine Murphy, Clarke will go get some beers. Come sit you're missing the best part." Finn stared at me one last time before I left the room. I took my keys and went to the nearest store. In my car I cried, I didn't understand what was happening to the sweet boy I met 3 months and a half ago. I didn't recognise him, I was actually scared of him. I got out of my car as soon as my tears stopped rolling down my cheeks. I got in the store and got a pack of beer. I heard a deep voice behind me. I flinched and my heart started rising. I turned around to see the boy Octavia was talking to earlier. I was relieved it wasn't Finn, although I knew it couldn't be him. He looked at me and then the pack of beers, and then his eyes landed on my puffy red eyes from crying. My wrist was still hurting so I had to grab the beer from my other hand.

"You okay there?" He asked me. He had freckles all over his face, it was kind of cute.

"Yeah I'm fine." I turned away but he grabbed my wrist, my free wrist which Finn had hurt me real bad. I couldn't stop myself from escaping a gasp and a groan in pain. He had twisted it gently but it was still painful.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." He said looking at my bruised wrist.

"Oh don't worry that's not you." I replied. As soon as he understood what I meant, his eyes grew wide. He was about to talk. No way I was gonna look like a victim in front of him. I cut him off before he could ask something I was afraid to hear myself.

"We haven't properly met, I'm Clarke." I introduced myself.

"I'm Bellamy. Octavia's brother." I nodded.

"Well What brings you here Bellamy?" I ask again afraid that he'd use the opportunity to change the subject.

"Oh I was just getting some chips for lunch. What about you?" He smiled at me. Wow he was hot when he smiled. No Clarke focus. First off, he's your step brother and second of all, you have a perfect loving boyfriend. I smiled back shyly.

"Just getting some beer for the boys. Talking about boys, they're waiting for me, I really gotta go. Sorry." I almost ran towards the cashier. I don't want to talk to him. Even if he is very attractive, If Finn sees me with that boy, I'm dead, like literally. And if I came late, he'd ask questions and he'd get his answers in a way or another I guess. I got out of the store and hopped in my Jeep in direction for my boyfriend's apartment. I couldn't believe this was the last week of summer. In a bit, college would start. I'm nervous but I can't wait. I miss Raven. I'll see her soon. I got to the guys only to see that it was only me and Finn now. I felt less comfortable without them, I was scared.

"Clarke these beers are not cold. Where did you buy them, the dollar store?" Finn was angry, and very very very drunk. He poured it onto my head, dropping every single drop of beer that was left in the bottle on my head.

"IS THAT COLD TO YOU?" He asked, screaming at me.

"No I'm so sorry babe, let me get them in the fridge for you." I tried to calm him, but he would not listen.

"Listen here you little bitch, when I ask you something, you do it right. Is that so complicated?" He whispered in my ear as he grabbed my hair and pulled them towards him. My scalp was hurting so bad.

"I'm starting to think you're only good in bed." He whispered in my ear. I tried to pull away from his grip and even put some sense on him but he wouldn't listen.

"Talking about that, it's a very great idea. Make me have a good time, then you'll be excused for your mistake."

"Finn please, I don't want to, you're being mean and you're hurting me." I never thought he'd actually do it. He hit me with his knee in my stomach with all his strength. Then he grabbed me by the waist very tight against my chest, it was painful. I could barely breathe. He took me to the bedroom.

"Oh I wasn't asking babe, you're the woman, you please me whether you like it or not" he started to take down my pants as he grabbed my wrist with one of his big strong hands. I didn't know what to do. I kicked him in the face . I got up from the bed, but I received another punch, this time in my face. I almost lost consciousness but I could feel him grabbing my arms so hard it would leave bruises on both of my arms. He took a rope while I was still weakened by the punch in the face. He tied my arms and my legs to the bed. As much as I tried to resist and get out of the ropes he would just tightened them even tighter which left me with bloody wrists and ankles.

"You're so gonna regret punching me in the face bitch."

He went out in the kitchen and grabbed a pair of scissors. When he came back he cut open my sweatpants and t-shirt. He took off my bra and underwear. I was now totally naked tied up to a bed. He did what he wanted to do to me, regardless of my pleas to stop and my screams. Once he was done, he started hitting me in the stomach threatening me. I was now weak, exhausted and very bruised from everywhere. My whole body was covered in bruises and I felt pain everywhere, not mentioning I still had beer all over my head.

"If you tell this to anyone, I'll have to kill you and every single person you told. Got it?" He hit me a last time in the face. I lost consciousness. The pain everywhere was too much to handle.

————————————————————————

A/N
This chapter was really something to write. A long touchy and sensitive chapter.

I truly hope that if you are in an abusive relationship you know that you are not alone and I hope that you'll get help. Nobody deserves to live like that.

So, on a lighter note, we got to see a bit of Bellarke, not much I know but something is coming for you, just stay tuned. I'll try to update as soon as possible, I'm really trying to give you some quality content and writing.

Give me Your ideas in the comments to improve the story.

Very appreciated my loves, 💕💕💕