Chapter 23

~ F A I R Y T A L E ~

Clarke's POV

Bellamy seemed confused but angry at the same time. He raised both of his eyebrows, like if he was trying to understand the situation. His angry stare was on his sister's eyes but then he turned over at my stare. He looked so angry, he knew that I knew and that I kinda lied to him. It was showing by the way he was looking at me, his hatred stare.

"Like hell he is! How long have you guys been lying to my face?" He asked, raising his tone. I could tell that Piper was the only thing keeping him from punching something. I slowly got up and walked towards my half asleep daughter.

"Bell, Lincoln makes me happy, that should make you happy. I invited him here so that you could meet him. He's sweet, caring, loving and very important to me so I'd appreciate it if you would lower your tone." Octavia snapped at her brother's dick attitude. She still was respectful in what she said. I reached over to grab Piper but Bellamy got up from his chair and put her in my arms for me. He then looked up from her face to my eyes and he stared at me with disappointment? Disgust? Come on, I don't even do that much! I know he hates being lied to but I mean he can't hold all of that against me.

"You should go." He said coldly. I wanted to leave, to be honest, but for some reason Octavia wanted me to stay.

"Clarke you stay right where you're standing." Octavia said, still staring at her brother. I was torn apart, what shall I do? I stayed, hoping I wouldn't intrude so much. I could feel Lincoln felt the same uncomfortable feeling as we were both involved in a pretty private conversation between the siblings. Bellamy took a step back and turned his attention back on Octavia, who was holding Lincoln's hand for support. I guess Bellamy didn't appreciate that gesture.

"What the fuck! Get your hands off of her!" He screamed, catching the attention of some swimmers nearby. He walked towards Lincoln, but he stayed still. Lincoln wasn't afraid of Bellamy, and honestly he shouldn't be.

"Bell! Lincoln and I are happy! Why can't you just be happy for me?" Octavia screamed, as her voice broke. She had tears in her eyes.

"Because O, he'll end up hurting you! He'll leave you for somebody else and you'll feel worthless until you're broken. And then I'll have to pick up your broken pieces like I always do because my job is to protect you. That's exactly what I'm doing right now, protecting you! You and Clarke lied to my face, you know how much I hate liars!" He snapped back. Octavia looked truly hurt by his words, tears were rolling down her sad face constantly.

"So that's all I am to you? A Burden!?"

"Octavia you know that's not what I meant,"

"Damn right that's what you meant. You know Bell, I don't need your so-called 'protection' anymore, I'm old enough to take care of myself. And by the way, you won't have to pick up the pieces because you won't be there if it ever happens. Because I wouldn't want you with me! You always think you know what's best for me, but you don't! LINCOLN MAKES ME HAPPY!" She screamed back. Piper was now fully awake, crying in my arms as I tried to calm her down.

"O,"

"Don't!" She said before running away from her brother. I knew Bellamy wanted to follow her but Lincoln ran after her, and I guess he didn't want to make things worse with her. He turned back to me and my crying Piper. His eyes were still very angry, I was afraid of what would come out of his mouth next.

"How long?" He took a pause and continued. "For how long did you know about this?" I didn't answer his question. It made him even angrier.

"You lied to me! Again!" He screamed at me.

"Hey big guy, calm the fuck down now would you! Octavia's happy, with a respectful, caring and loving man that can sure as hell protect her. What could you ask for more?" I yelled back. He was getting on my nerves.

"I wanted you guys to be honest." He said through gritted teeth. His voice was low and menacing and his stare was scary.

"So you could react like that? No thanks!"

"Don't you dare put this one on me! You guys are the bad guys here, not me!" He raised his voice.

"What is so wrong with your sister finding love? What is so wrong about you that you are not happy for her when she finally finds her own fairytale. Like seriously Bell, this whole overprotective brother thing has got to stop, just be there when she needs you and support her instead of constantly trying to control her." I snapped. I was annoyed and I wanted to go join Octavia.

"You don't know what you're talking about. Because you know what, you don't even care if she ends up being hurt, this is all your fault! If you didn't tell Octavia you were so lonely maybe she wouldn't have found Lincoln for YOUR PATHETIC DATE." I stared at him, my eyes wide and my eyebrows frowned. That's not how Octavia met Lincoln?

"Wha." I quickly shut myself up before I could say too much. Considering my amazing luck, he had already figured everything out. The lie I made up to cover for her, me now forgetting my own make up story. I've never seen him so mad, if we weren't in public I would be scared he would drown me on the spot.

"You lying bitch! I can't believe you! You lied for that one too huh? You know what Clarke fuck you! I don't want anything to do with you anymore!" He said it so harshly I was crying without even realizing it. He hurt me. He said those words and it was honestly painful to hear. Just when I thought we were getting better. Damn Bellamy, damn Octavia with her whole Lincoln story and damn myself. He was right, everything was my fault. But I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing it.

I left as fast as I could. I walked for what felt like hours, away and away from Bellamy and his stupid words echoing in my head. I had cried a lot. Piper was asleep in my arms and I desperately needed a ride. But then I remembered Bellamy brought us to the beach and Octavia already left with Lincoln. So I called Murphy, always there for me. My savior.

Murphy came to get us at an ice cream shop. When I got into his car, I strapped Piper in her seat and hugged my best friend for 5 minutes, crying on his shoulder.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Murphy asked.

"Not now, just please drive me home." I asked. I fell asleep when we were on our ride, I was pretty exhausted from our beach day. But Murphy woke me up when he pulled up in the wrong driveway.

"Huh, Murphy What are we doing here?" I was standing in front of my own house. I asked him to go home, that fucking house sure as hell wasn't home.

"Oh I'm sorry, I thought you meant here. So you want to go in, get some clothes or -"

"Murphy just drive me to your place, please." I asked him, begging him. I didn't want to get in, because I saw Bellamy's car in the driveway and I knew there would be a very awkward vibe in the whole house right now. The tension between the three teenagers was too much I could handle that night. I texted my mother I wouldn't be back and I didn't even wait for a response before shutting off my phone. I didn't want to get deranged, I was tired and I needed some time alone, to think. I was really hurt by what Bellamy said, I guess I cared about him. I cared about us. But I was naive, just like all the fucking time.

When we arrived at Murphy's place, I thanked him and said hello to everybody in the apartment before locking myself and Piper in our 'room'. I thought a lot that night. And I only had one conclusion. I was done crying for boys. Stupid boys.————————————————————————

A/N
Pretty short chapter but very much agitated wasn't it? Don't worry, the fight between the 3 'siblings' won't last long. Bellamy is going to come to his senses pretty soon.

Thanks for reading, vote comment or share if you liked.

Very appreciated my loves, 💕💕💕